THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Maybe its just because I don't want to think of Elliot as a murderer, but I'm still not 100% convinced he really killed Tyrell. Could Mr. Robot just be trying to protect him by preventing him from asking any more questions?

:mjcry:Probably not.

I like how every time Elliot took a punch, he transformed into Mr Robot for a second.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Maybe its just because I don't want to think of Elliot as a murderer, but I'm still not 100% convinced he really killed Tyrell. Could Mr. Robot just be trying to protect him by preventing him from asking any more questions?

:mjcry:Probably not.

I like how every time Elliot took a punch, he transformed into Mr Robot for a second.

I'm not convinced Elliott shot Tyrell...

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Man - there's a bunch of stuff from this episode to unwrap.

Tyrell is dead? It's that simple, I guess? :yeshrug:

Anyone notice Elliot's face healed pretty damn quick?

I'm pretty sure Susan Jacobs is dead. They mention her taking her holiday and Darlene is still living in her house. According to Elliot, this whole thing has been over a month long - his apology at the church group dated it

Elliot created the whole 5/9 scenario again in prison. He brought down 'the economy' and it led to anarchy - and almost rape.

Leon is connected too :leon:

Dom is a savant - she's really awkward, but can see people for what they are - telling Angela "This isn't you". The fact that she pretty much predicted her colleague's death too. And then Angela's dad told her pretty much the same thing.

Ray's storyline was :ohhh: - almost like a cautionary tale to Elliot. Ray and his wife made the site to work for them, but they left it to human nature and it became corrupted. It shows what would happen if Elliot doesn't see through what he started. Lowkey after Elliot looked, Ray had to admit to himself what it had become and let himself be caught.

E Corp still making money hand over fist in the stores and with the bitcoins.:jbhmm:
Krista's fine ass :noah:

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Hold up

first song of the season

It was right fukking there from jump

Ek4xhpKJ.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got more to say but I need to get some sleep. One last thing though, I seriously doubt Tyrell is dead. I'd even say 100% he's not dead. I don't know for sure but if this show flat out tells you something, it's rarely ever to be taken at face value.

Fred.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas:

Barrow HOH now after what happened to him simping on the Knick :wow:

I got more to say but I need to get some sleep. One last thing though, I seriously doubt Tyrell is dead. I'd even say 100% he's not dead. I don't know for sure but if this show flat out tells you something, it's rarely ever to be taken at face value.

Fred.
Sounded like Mr Robot told him that so Elliot could shut the fukk up.

And he has to be alive, who else would be sending his wife that stuff.

Mr Robot said Tyrell was calling himself a God, getting his Dennis on

Last edited: