Reppin
Sneak Nation
nah, its more like when piccalo jr and kami rejoied together
latest

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My gf is mad I read about the theory of the prison/psyche ward here early in the season and told her

but I'd like to think I would have seen it coming regardless, but I can't say that with 100% confidence. I think the reveal tonight would have been better if I did come to the threory organically, or if I didnt see it coming at all, that obviously would be a huge :whoo: moment

this might be the one show where I stop reading the Coli thread during the season, it's always dope talking about the episodes but there's too much forecasting which might hurt the overall enjoyment of the show

Regardless, really liked the episode tonight. Have lots of questions

horizon

Veteran
Daps
My gf is mad I read about the theory of the prison/psyche ward here early in the season and told her

but I'd like to think I would have seen it coming regardless, but I can't say that with 100% confidence. I think the reveal tonight would have been better if I did come to the threory organically, or if I didnt see it coming at all, that obviously would be a huge :whoo: moment

this might be the one show where I stop reading the Coli thread during the season, it's always dope talking about the episodes but there's too much forecasting which might hurt the overall enjoyment of the show

Regardless, really liked the episode tonight. Have lots of questions
Yeah, after this season I'm not coming to this thread no more. Brehs too smart up in here :francis:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Idk about the spin. Most of it seems cohesive, but the whole Ray subplot doesn't seem to flow with the environment. The subplot is what made people doubt the psych ward/prison theories in the first place. I'll have to rewatch the first half of the season again.

Edit: Looking back on it. Ray being a dirty CO would make sense. The way Leon made it seem, is that a lot of the inmates were invested in Ray's website one way or another. But my question is how unless they had dudes on the outside monitoring their bitcoins.

Last edited:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was mainly towards Leon being a ninja and knowing about White Rose

I'm less shocked about the prison reveal...we did call that early on.

And yeah...we called Tyrell being dead too :francis:
This show is the master of giving the obvious mystery so you miss the other mystery. Last year it was Mr Robot being fake making you miss Darlene as Elliot's sister this year it was the prison reveal making you miss Leon being more than he seemed.

I love this show.:feedme: