THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I'm so confused right now brehs. All I keep thinking about is the Adderall Admiral sequence and... :mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

Elliot has a LOT of explaining to do to us brehs.
whats confusing about it??
go back and watch that episode. look how joey badass was acting when he gave him the adderall. its in line with them being in prison

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I wonder what he got popped for.
I'm starting to think Elliot created a scenario for him to get locked up for some months. Elliot was desperate to get rid of Mr. Robot.... and prison is the one place you have ZERO contact with computers. As he said at the end of the episode "I needed this to get better"

I think it was the Ray situation with him finding out that Romero is dead and Angela being a part of the fSociety squad has made Elliot and Robot to form like Voltron and wants to get back in the game again.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I'm starting to think Elliot created a scenario for him to get locked up for some months. Elliot was desperate to get rid of Mr. Robot.... and prison is the one place you have ZERO contact with computers. As he said at the end of the episode "I needed this to get better"

I think it was the Ray situation with him finding out that Romero is dead and Angela being a part of the fSociety squad has made Elliot and Robot to form like Voltron and wants to get back in the game again.
nah, its more like when piccalo jr and kami rejoied together

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
OfBiuKs.png
This smiley describes the entire year of 2016 to me perfectly