The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
We should be a prime destination for QBs in the off-season with these dudes we have under center rn.
We won't be unless we somehow improve this pass offense. I'm not as down on Alex as everyone else he at least brings positives to the run game which is one of this team strengths :manny: . We are playing like 18 new starters on O/D with obvious dips in talent at certain spots or guys replacing 3- or 4-year starters. This team will go as far as the D & run game can take it 9 wins is the ceiling. Texas we all saw as an L USC W Oregon L OSU L. The rest of the schedule is winnable. We can still improve 2 playoff teams in Miss & Miami looked laughably bad (Miami should've lost to a terrible Va Tech team)

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Sheronne Moore is severely handicapped this year. Don't count this year against him.

I told yall Orji sucked. There was a reason Warren won the QB battle.

We gotta get a QB and WR in the portal. Michigan gotta go all in and embrace NIL. Times are different. Can't keep this mentality with USC Oregon Washington now in the Big10

Michigan has embraced NIL when it comes to the portal + retaining talent tbh. We have gotten a lot of major defensive pieces from the portal recently.

Will Johnsons, Graham/Grant, Loveland, and Don aint come back just because they love Michigan.

NIL is more of an issue at the HS level but Sherrone has revamped the recruiting department so thats a wait and see...

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Michigan is not in doom & gloom situation right now 4-1 top 12 despite being flawed. Want to see one look at FSU started top 10 1-4 might go 2-10 3-9 :hubie:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Why are you trying to get stripes off that like Davis Warren wasn’t a complete bag of ass too? Orji STILL better than him so what's your point?

Orji ain't better and that's just an indictment on the QB room.

Orji can't read the defense can't throw at all and the one thing we thought he could do which is run he ain't effective at that either.

They tried some RPO options and he not making the correct read doing that.

Warren can at least throw the ball. He just ain't played any high level football in 3 years.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Michigan has embraced NIL when it comes to the portal + retaining talent tbh. We have gotten a lot of major defensive pieces from the portal recently.

Will Johnsons, Graham/Grant, Loveland, and Don aint come back just because they love Michigan.

NIL is more of an issue at the HS level but Sherrone has revamped the recruiting department so thats a wait and see...

We'll see. I want us to keep and sign high level high school talent. Michigan has all the resources.

I've voiced my opinion on here about how NIL needs a huge revamp so fingers crossed

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Orji ain't better and that's just an indictment on the QB room.

Orji can't read the defense can't throw at all and the one thing we thought he could do which is run he ain't effective at that either.

They tried some RPO options and he not making the correct read doing that.

Warren can at least throw the ball. He just ain't played any high level football in 3 years.

warren can throw but he cant process... no team cant afford 2 and 3 interception games as routine

and he is slow and can't go off script which is exacerbated by our Oline which sucks at pass pro

have to lean into the run game

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
terrible comparison c'mon man :mjlol:
I ain’t gonna sit here and defend Davis fukkin Warren.. but I was just stating a fact :manny: :heh:

I stand by my opinion that we’d be better off with Warren behind center with the game plan we’re running now. And Kalel being RB1.