The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
OL is about cohesion. They are all inexperienced. Don't care how long you been in the program. GameDay is a different animal. Some of them like Link needs another off season of S&C

WR is awful. Morgan as our number 1 is laughable. With a complete WR core he should be a slot number 3 receiver.

Defense is getting gassed cuz the offense sucks. Not a believer in Martindale. I understand why you bought him in. He created the system. He's very experienced so Moore could lean on him as a first year coach to handle the defense. I think the game has passed him by.

Linebacker is the biggest problem. We had it good with Colson Barrett and Harrell last year.

Barham is extremely athletic but idk if he's not trusting teammates but he's out of position alot overpursues and is missing open field tackles

I think wink is fine, i think not having the core there to emphasize the little things, doesn’t help, we need someone to step up, but i like some of his calls I’m seeing a lot of times literally if a guy makes a tackle it stops big gains, i like his pressure and blitzes, the Def is holding teams but our offense isn’t sustaining drives our guys are gased

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
I think wink is fine, i think not having the core there to emphasize the little things, doesn’t help, we need someone to step up, but i like some of his calls I’m seeing a lot of times literally if a guy makes a tackle it stops big gains, i like his pressure and blitzes, the Def is holding teams but our offense isn’t sustaining drives our guys are gased
Paige vs USC is the perfect example Wink put him in perfect position to make plays he was responsible for TD 42-yard gain & missed a tackle on the 63-yard run. Only so much coaching you can do guys have to make plays period

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
I can't go back to watching Davis Warren in the pocket with this O-Line's poor pass protection. Warren get spoked too easily with any pressure coming towards him. At least Orji can use his feet and get us 1st downs. He's also helping us in the run game. Kirk Campbell and Sherrone need to just keep giving Orji comfortable throws to make. I'm riding and dying with Orji this season. Even with this last game I was surprise with some of the throws he was making. Insiders were making it seems like he couldn't throw the ball at all. He just needs more practice time and game reps with the 1st team.

Last edited:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Hate to say it, but you're right.
Looks like Portnoy's already fumbling a golden opportunity here. Apparently he's gettin brushback from a pod he dropped. Bad mouthing kids that he 'doesn't have interest in' ... lemme see if I can find it.

Edit:

Haven't watched it yet. Will this afternoon. Apparently starts at the 17:30 mark.

Last edited:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Looks like Portnoy's already fumbling a golden opportunity here. Apparently he's gettin brushback from a pod he dropped. Bad mouthing kids that he 'doesn't have interest in' ... lemme see if I can find it.

Edit:

Haven't watched it yet. Will this afternoon. Apparently starts at the 17:30 mark.

"They pitched me the Oklahoma quarterback, I don't want BENCH quarterbacks."

"Me and Conor Stallions are gonna be the team that gets the quarterbacks."

The blonde chick is outright saying the kid from OU "stinks".

These MFs are not serious.