The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I won’t say that, we gotta have wrs stepping up and getting orji comfortable, he’s got a lot riding on him, that’s tough for any qb let alone your second start

on the int he was throwing to Loveland. He throws that earlier it’s a catch, but if he looks to his right, Dono is wide tf open on a wheel route
All due respect breh that has nothing to do with their abhorrent defensive strategy in the second half, and their paint by numbers offensive playcalling after the half and they’ve been figured out

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Kids gonna be really good. 2026 tho till he gets on campus :francis:

We're gonna have to go portal shoppin BAD this offseason.

Ok so you roll Orji out to buy him more time.. then what?

- He can't throw on the run.
- He doesn't trust his arm.
- He second guesses every throw.
- He locks onto one receiver and then all hell breaks loose.

I was all about benching Warren, and I kind of still am. But I believed Orji would be more of a run threat. Dude's kept a read option 3 times all year. If he doesn't utilize his legs, or if he's just not a runner.. why is he out there again? Cause lets be real.. he cant throw like Warren. And Warren's no statue either.. soooo?? What positives (other than less chances for a turnover) does Orji bring to the table? :patrice:

fukk it.. imma say it. Go back to Warren and keep this playbook. Don't try to make him a gun slinger. Rely on the run with Kalel being RB1, and move the chains. run your fair share of boots, and roll him out. He can throw on the run. Just gotta rely on the run.

Either way you look at it, it's grim. But we may win one or two more games if we start Orji the rest of the way. Tops.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
All due respect breh that has nothing to do with their abhorrent defensive strategy in the second half, and their paint by numbers offensive playcalling after the half and they’ve been figured out

gotta stop comparing this year to last

defense doesnt have tons of nfl talent as backups or upperclassmen who act as secondary coaches
offense doesnt have early round QBs and WRs and an elite pass pro Oline to cover up vanilla playcalling

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Kids gonna be really good. 2026 tho till he gets on campus :francis:

We're gonna have to go portal shoppin BAD this offseason.

Ok so you roll Orji out to buy him more time.. then what?

- He can't throw on the run.
- He doesn't trust his arm.
- He second guesses every throw.
- He locks onto one receiver and then all hell breaks loose.

I was all about benching Warren, and I kind of still am. But I believed Orji would be more of a run threat. Dude's kept a read option 3 times all year. If he doesn't utilize his legs, or if he's just not a runner.. why is he out there again? Cause lets be real.. he cant throw like Warren. And Warren's no statue either.. soooo?? What positives (other than less chances for a turnover) does Orji bring to the table? :patrice:

fukk it.. imma say it. Go back to Warren and keep this playbook. Don't try to make him a gun slinger. Rely on the run with Kalel being RB1, and move the chains. run your fair share of boots, and roll him out. He can throw on the run. Just gotta rely on the run.

Either way you look at it, it's grim. But we may win one or two more games if we start Orji the rest of the way. Tops.

Or we just bring orji along, we still got the freshman so let’s see if he can push for the starting role as a RS Freshman, grab some jr or senior to challenge as well and go from there, guys let’s be patient

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

I’d challenge that, we lack depth, pj started running tempo, and stuff started happening (ticky tac personal fouls) a qb hitting passes he struggled with earlier, guys making good plays, guys slipping in the rain

I watched with loaded boxes and Moore come up with different ways to open up run lanes, from a te pretending to run a route to come back and hit a key block to spring Mullen, i honestly think again we gotta get orji his confidence up and calm him down, and wrs gotta step up, i see a product that just need to focus ( having so many young pups in age/experience)

For me I’m ok we gon take some lumps, and eventually be better

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Or we just bring orji along, we still got the freshman so let’s see if he can push for the starting role as a RS Freshman, grab some jr or senior to challenge as well and go from there, guys let’s be patient
It's easier to be patient when you see progression, and not regression. Sorry but Sherrone (and especially all the new coaches that were brought in) don't get a mulligan on this shyt. Orji is limited, yea.. but the defensive breakdowns. The lack of discipline with the personal fouls and the bad penalties altogether.

Let me ask you.. what about Orji do you see that he can be 'brought along'?

It aint his throwing.

It aint his running, since he rarely does that.

His leadership? Ok, cool, what else? I'ma need something that can win a game for me.

Watch his high school film. What you see on that is the exact thing you see today. Literally. Dude was even the same size. Same throwing motion. Same indecisiveness.

Lastly.. are you ok with completely losing the rest of this year? And losing our solid recruiting class? Cause we dont fukk with NIL like that, and you know it. Most of those kids are being held on by a string. Believe that. They can get paid elsewhere.

Sticking with mediocrity has long term effects.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
We are good enough to get out to 18 point leads (should have been 21 but that’s again on coaching, why is the DB trying to get turnover buffs instead of batting the ball down especially after the exact scenario happened the night before) so why is everything falling apart in the second half?

Players are the same. It’s coaching. They need to recognize they are littered with young guys and inexperience. Help them, stop leaving them out there to get embarrassed.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I watched with loaded boxes and Moore come up with different ways to open up run lanes, from a te pretending to run a route to come back and hit a key block to spring Mullen, i honestly think again we gotta get orji his confidence up and calm him down, and wrs gotta step up, i see a product that just need to focus (having so many young pups in age/experience)
I promise I aint comin at you fam.. but i just gotta point this out too..

What if I were to tell you that we dont have nearly the amount of young pups as you think? Whos the young pup? They're literally all juniors and seniors. :francis:

Damn near ALL of em. :beli:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
It's easier to be patient when you see progression, and not regression. Sorry but Sherrone (and especially all the new coaches that were brought in) don't get a mulligan on this shyt. Orji is limited, yea.. but the defensive breakdowns. The lack of discipline with the personal fouls and the bad penalties altogether.

Let me ask you.. what about Orji do you see that he can be 'brought along'?

It aint his throwing.

It aint his running, since he rarely does that.

His leadership? Ok, cool, what else? I'ma need something that can win a game for me.

Watch his high school film. What you see on that is the exact thing you see today. Literally. Dude was even the same size. Same throwing motion. Same indecisiveness.

Lastly.. are you ok with completely losing the rest of this year? And losing our solid recruiting class? Cause we dont fukk with NIL like that, and you know it. Most of those kids are being held on by a string. Believe that. They can get paid elsewhere.

Sticking with mediocrity has long term effects.

I watched us grind our 30 something runs on Penn st, our offense was non existent

I see a qb that has some skill, but lacks confidence, Warren looked in over his head, and he over trust his arm

We need more qb design runs

I just don’t get too high or low