The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
JK keeps that wack ass defense off the field. It’s a reason Harbaugh didn’t draft Corum :brutus:
You coulda been an attorney and really made something of yourself.. with your ability to bullshyt and debate.

Imagine trading
legal-law-and-justice-concept-open-law-book-with-a-wooden-judges-gavel-in-a-courtroom-or-law-enforcement-office-free-photo.jpg

for
APN-460-24-3-3_576_576.jpg

Whatever makes you happy my guy. :francis:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I really wish the media would stop peddling those conspiracy theories. If it wasn't for Connor effing Stallions, Minter would be coaching pop warner. Aint that right @smitty22 @Trav

Tell'em fellas... all this bullshyt Minter praise.

Scust.

:scust:

Don't ever summon me to this nasty, dark, desolate place ever again. Bad juju in here :hhh:

Last edited:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
WR
These last six games are critical to what they do. The expectation is they will go hard after 1-2 transfer candidates, but they think this position is significantly better than it has shown and place significant blame on the QB spot. Semaj Morgan, Tyler Morris, Amorion Walker, Fred Moore ... will any step up? If all four do, U-M will feel a lot better about things and still will look for a No. 1 but won't be as desperate. However, that's a best-case scenario for a position group that has earned an F so far this year.

I been hearing this same refrain for years now. I hope for the best and hope they ball out, but they need to be held accountable. We've had underwhelming WR play as often as we've had underwhelming QB play imo.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Bryce my homegirl nephew. He getting at least half a mill upfront and a house and his pops a job. He not coming to Michigan with that prove nil type of ordeal they running.

Sherrone isn't Harbaugh when it comes to NIL philosophy also fundraising efforts are much greater now. Not saying Underwood is coming or they will beat LSU's offer but that narrative needs to be deaded.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Bryce my homegirl nephew. He getting at least half a mill upfront and a house and his pops a job. He not coming to Michigan with that prove nil type of ordeal they running.

The story is that UM came back around with an offer that topped LSU’s and is going after a WR recruit that committed there with him too. The hope is that a new coach and better funds means new NIL strategy

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Well this should put the Bryce Underwood rumors to bed. Oh well. Pass the bag out to somebody else

what development is he talking about? JJ McCarthy would be the 2nd best QB in LSU history and lost 1 game ever. Michigan had Cade McNamera actually look like a serviceable QB. What QBs have ever progressed under Brian Kelley? :dahell:

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
The story is that UM came back around with an offer that topped LSU’s and is going after a WR recruit that committed there with him too. The hope is that a new coach and better funds means new NIL strategy

The insiders never said it was Bryce lol. In fact, they said multiple people will be committing after the Olinemen does. Folks made up their own fantasy based off that.