The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Apparently the Babalola commitment is 1 of many huge names that will drop like a chain reaction. They also saying Portnoy money cleared but that he isn't the biggest donor. You hear any more about this? :lupe:@Trust Me
Hell to the fukk naw... :gladbron:

I'ma have to see it to believe it tho :unimpressed:

Edit: What other big fish are out there tho? :jbhmm: I cant think of any that we're in on. I know Olesh is on his visit other schools shyt right now.. but his parents LOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE UM. So unless some crazy shyt goes down, i think he sticks. I think the Portnoy money is gonna be more so looking for a portal QB than it is for a high school senior. So I'm wondering what possible transfers are gonna be out there. You gotta imagine they're sendin feelers out there to guys.

shyt got me wondering now...

Edit 2: Maybe Savion Hiter? People love dude and he looks barely above average to my eyes. But all them people cant be wrong, can they?

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Hell to the fukk naw... :gladbron:

I'ma have to see it to believe it tho :unimpressed:

Edit: What other big fish are out there tho? :jbhmm: I cant think of any that we're in on. I know Olesh is on his visit other schools shyt right now.. but his parents LOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE UM. So unless some crazy shyt goes down, i think he sticks. I think the Portnoy money is gonna be more so looking for a portal QB than it is for a high school senior. So I'm wondering what possible transfers are gonna be out there. You gotta imagine they're sendin feelers out there to guys.

shyt got me wondering now...

Yeah I'm not getting my hopes up but the way the insiders talking it sounds like the money is secured and now its a matter of roping in whomever they keep teasing...

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I really wish the media would stop peddling those conspiracy theories. If it wasn't for Connor effing Stallions, Minter would be coaching pop warner. Aint that right @smitty22 @Trav

Tell'em fellas... all this bullshyt Minter praise.

Scust.

:scust:
There’s a reason why Thee NCAA sent that noa and there is a little over 60 days for scUM to respond. Don’t nobody care bout no damn Chargers defense. :russell: