The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
what development is he talking about? JJ McCarthy would be the 2nd best QB in LSU history and lost 1 game ever. Michigan had Cade McNamera actually look like a serviceable QB. What QBs have ever progressed under Brian Kelley? :dahell:
Jayden Daniels was made, wrapped and delivered on LSU’s doorstep. Dude threw for 3k as a freshman. Brian Kelly didn’t develop shyt.

Burrow was under Coach O. Outside of those two, what top flight QBs has LSU put out into the NFL?

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Ian Book is absolutely the worst QB I ever seen in the playoffs lol. ND fukked up a couple playoffs being uncompetitive. And it’s too late for CJ Carr to come home when Chad tough made his parents wealthy
Damn the Carrs imo. Now that Harbaugh won the natty for Michigan, I’m done fake respecting dude. He allowed Ohio to take control of the rivalry, got us the worst home loss in UM history, had no succession plan whatsoever after he left, actively poisoned the well once he was gone (I.e. telling Mallet to transfer, blocking Les Miles and pushing for Rich Rod), and lost to fukking Appalachian State.

At least Harbaugh was taking an NFL job and needed guys he could trust. What’s Carr’s excuse for screwing over the program once he was gone?

:camby:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn the Carrs imo. Now that Harbaugh won the natty for Michigan, I’m done fake respecting dude. He allowed Ohio to take control of the rivalry, got us the worst home loss in UM history, had no succession plan whatsoever after he left, actively poisoned the well once he was gone (I.e. telling Mallet to transfer, blocking Les Miles and pushing for Rich Rod), and lost to fukking Appalachian State.

At least Harbaugh was taking an NFL job and needed guys he could trust. What’s Carr’s excuse for screwing over the program once he was gone?

:camby:

We should have championships in 99, 00, and 06 at least that Carr fukked off

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Would they change the broadcast to 2024
shyts disgusting isn't it?

And with that shyt run D that Illinois got..

1729366416796-jpeg.674139

That should be our play call 85% of the game.

:hmm: