The Official Memphis, Tennessee Thread

Safe

All Star
Supporter
Daps
jesus, where'd you go to school?

even at one of the better schools here i had some close calls with rogues

and yeah, the trenary murder case sounds mad strange...what happened to the original suspect with locs/dreads? several things not adding up, i'm worried for those kids they collared

Snowden JHS, I was coming from Brooklyn so the culture shock was crazy, they still paddled in that school when I was there. :mjcry: Memphis had me kissing the ground when I got back to Bed Stuy, no lie.

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
jesus, where'd you go to school?

even at one of the better schools here i had some close calls with rogues

and yeah, the trenary murder case sounds mad strange...what happened to the original suspect with locs/dreads? several things not adding up, i'm worried for those kids they collared

Which let's me know this ain't the regular, smegular shyt. That was a professional hit.

I read the news reports and the mugshots and none of them had dreads :jbhmm:

They say it happened at 7:30pm when witnesses saw somebody hop out the passenger side of the white truck, walk up behind him, and shoot him.

A.) They saw all of that but couldn’t see if he had dreads or not?

B.) somebody driving around downtown to find somebody to rob during daylight and is bold enough to just walk up and shoot some “random” man in the back with witnesses?

Let’s crack the case brehs:patrice:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Snowden JHS, I was coming from Brooklyn so the culture shock was crazy, they still paddled in that school when I was there. :mjcry: Memphis had me kissing the ground when I got back to Bed Stuy, no lie.

Lol I went to Snowden for middle school but never ran into nothing like that :whoa:

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
ooh, i slick know that pain

i went to snowden from 2nd to 8th grade (took optional classes whenever offered), shyt got pretty bad for me that last year (let's just say my lil nerdy ass had problems with a GD as well). the kids from the east coast always got it worse though, my first few years coming from CT were crazy. glad you made it out though

I read the news reports and the mugshots and none of them had dreads :jbhmm:

They say it happened at 7:30pm when witnesses saw somebody hop out the passenger side of the white truck, walk up behind him, and shoot him.

A.) They saw all of that but couldn’t see if he had dreads or not?

B.) somebody driving around downtown to find somebody to rob during daylight and is bold enough to just walk up and shoot some “random” man in the back with witnesses?

Let’s crack the case brehs:patrice:
shyt just ain't adding up fr

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
ooh, i slick know that pain

i went to snowden from 2nd to 8th grade (took optional classes whenever offered), shyt got pretty bad for me that last year (let's just say my lil nerdy ass had problems with a GD as well). the kids from the east coast always got it worse though, my first few years coming from CT were crazy. glad you made it out though

shyt just ain't adding up fr

what year did you graduate 8th?

Safe

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lol I went to Snowden for middle school but never ran into nothing like that :whoa:

You must've came through after the 90's.
When I was there if you acted up, the teacher would write up a disciplinary note, the assistant principle would take you in his office grab a wooden paddle that looked like a mini cricket bat or some shyt, and light your shyt up with 3 of them or more depending on what you did. Coming from NY I thought I stepped out of a time machine. Horrible memories :russ: so glad I left.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
You must've came through after the 90's.
When I was there if you acted up, the teacher would write up a disciplinary note, the assistant principle would take you in his office grab a wooden paddle that looked like a mini cricket bat or some shyt, and light your shyt up with 3 of them or more depending on what you did. Coming from NY I thought I stepped out of a time machine. Horrible memories :russ: so glad I left.

lol yeah I only went there from 2000-2002