The Official Memphis, Tennessee Thread

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
That looked more like a hit than a robbery IMO.

Exactly what I thought but they are signing off on it as a robbery.

How when initial reports say the suspect got out the car walked up to him and shot him without taking anything. I’m being lazy but I specifically remembered reading nothing was taken.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
How when initial reports say the suspect got out the car walked up to him and shot him without taking anything. I’m being lazy but I specifically remembered reading nothing was taken.

McKinney Wright Jr., 22; Quandarius Richardson, 18; and Racanisha Wright, 16, have been charged with first-degree murder in perpetration of criminal attempted robbery and criminal attempted especially aggravated robbery, according to police.

According to an affidavit, the trio "discussed possible robbery targets as they drove around downtown Memphis."

Phil Trenary shooting death: 3 suspects charged with murder

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
McKinney Wright Jr., 22; Quandarius Richardson, 18; and Racanisha Wright, 16, have been charged with first-degree murder in perpetration of criminal attempted robbery and criminal attempted especially aggravated robbery, according to police.

According to an affidavit, the trio "discussed possible robbery targets as they drove around downtown Memphis."

Phil Trenary shooting death: 3 suspects charged with murder
22, 18, and 16??!! :gucci::gucci::gucci:

They may fukk around and get the death penalty

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Worked with a fairly hood chick from Memphis. Even she joked and talked about how she will never move back because of crime and glad to be gone .