22, 18, and 16??!! :gucci::gucci::gucci:

They may fukk around and get the death penalty

McKinney Wright Jr., 22, dude look every bit of 40 :picard:

2b4050b3-fe9e-4f8e-b68b-291f0c3e7f43-DoUNRGDVAAEqIBI.jpg

Safe

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lived in Memphis from '97 to '99, was the most depressing place I've never lived. Almost got killed twice by VLs and GDs and I was only 14 at the time. Was happy to get out of there seriously. The women were either bad or trash with no middle ground for the most part, all ratchet though. Sounds like it's even worse than before.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
22, 18, and 16??!! :gucci::gucci::gucci:

They may fukk around and get the death penalty
Those kids bout to be railroaded. Thaddeus Matthews told the family to get an attorney. I think it may be Arthur Horne.

Mr. Trenary, although a nice man, something bigger is at play here. The 16 year girl waived her rights :mindblown:

Sixteen year olds can do that? :patrice:

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Has anyone else been meeting alot of Africans in Memphis lately? I know I have from nigerians, Kenyans, sengalese, to Ethiopians, tanzanians etc. I wonder why there are so many migrating to Memphis of all places, not that I have a problem with it I just find it interesting.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone else been meeting alot of Africans in Memphis lately? I know I have from nigerians, Kenyans, sengalese, to Ethiopians, tanzanians etc. I wonder why there are so many migrating to Memphis of all places, not that I have a problem with it I just find it interesting.

Naw I really haven't seen that many Africans in Memphis? :yeshrug:

Maybe the ones you have seen are here for Medical school.:yeshrug:

I like that Memphis have a small Immigrant population tho. :manny:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Those kids bout to be railroaded. Thaddeus Matthews told the family to get an attorney. I think it may be Arthur Horne.

Mr. Trenary, although a nice man, something bigger is at play here. The 16 year girl waived her rights :mindblown:

Sixteen year olds can do that? :patrice:

I think her parents can for her I’m not sure since that doesn’t sound right either.
:patrice:

Nothing about this case made sense since the beginning

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis

There’s a million of them staying in the apartments off winchester and millbranch. I never knew we had this many Africans until I started working in the area. They have a mosque and everything. You’ll see them walking up and down the street in their outfits.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
There’s a million of them staying in the apartments off winchester and millbranch. I never knew we had this many Africans until I started working in the area. They have a mosque and everything. You’ll see them walking up and down the street in their outfits.
I knew I wasn't the only one who noticed and you're right about the Africans on millbranch its alot of them, I also believe many of their kids go to A.Maceo Walker middle school as well.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
Lived in Memphis from '97 to '99, was the most depressing place I've never lived. Almost got killed twice by VLs and GDs and I was only 14 at the time. Was happy to get out of there seriously. The women were either bad or trash with no middle ground for the most part, all ratchet though. Sounds like it's even worse than before.
jesus, where'd you go to school?

even at one of the better schools here i had some close calls with rogues

and yeah, the trenary murder case sounds mad strange...what happened to the original suspect with locs/dreads? several things not adding up, i'm worried for those kids they collared