The Official Memphis, Tennessee Thread

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
avatars-000111707927-woq5ym-t500x500.jpg

When did Trulla dwarf all the other gangs in the city?

Or maybe I'm just outta the loop.

Someone fill me in

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
how hav i never seen this thread? went to riverdale elm, ridgeway middle and germantown high. did a few yrs at uofm then dropped out. went to trade school, got my license then moved to nashville. all my fam has moved away now. i do miss the city but its prob not where id wanna raise a family.

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
I just recently left, couldn't do it anymore :francis: . I love my city, but it's not for me at the moment. Though the young professionals are trying their damn best to shift the narrative in the city. I know Memphis will see its best years soon hopefully. The music scene is steadily rising, a movie studio coming, Ja Morant on the Grizzlies, Penny with the Tigers, etc

I believe me leaving at 17 for the Air Force had a permanent effect on my perspective and wanting to continue to explore new cities/countries. I told Ma dukes, I could make great money in Memphis, build a house in the suburbs, settle down, get married, the whole 9, but right now I still have more dreams to pursue.

My spirit is restless and at 32 I want to continue to travel the world. Maybe one day I'll go back.