THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
If you hated nine of their movies in a row, why exactly would you pay money a tenth time?
Point out where ive written that I hate the films.

Pointing out flaws doesnt equal hate. Theyre one and done movies that i dont hate but they arent good either.

I saw gotg because i figured it would break the formula and something different

Instead it was another cookie cutter film that followed the same blueprint. I wont be paying for another as its clear disney is more interested in making money then worthwhile films.

The truth is the films are stand alone films with the tiniest string holding them together. I mean, what did iron man 2 or 3 do to move the over arcing plot of the universe forward? Basically nothing .

The movies arent terribly offensive but the over hyping of them has reached obnoxious levels.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Dark Knight Rises was considered a disappointment after the crowning achievement that was TDK
Green Lantern flopped
Man of Steel was :ld:
The Watchmen flopped
Jonah Hex flopped

DC struggling :wow:
Other than man of steel none of those films were designed to build a universe.

Should we start talking about punisher warzone and all the absolute duds marvels name has been attached to as well?

If tdkr is a dissapointment what do you call thor 2 and ironman 2&3

Last edited:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Point out where ive written that I hate the films.

Pointing out flaws doesnt equal hate. Theyre one and done movies that i dont hate but they arent good either.

I saw gotg because i figured it would break the formula and something different

Instead it was another cookie cutter film that followed the same blueprint. I wont be paying for another as its clear disney is more interested in making money then worthwhile films.

The truth is the films are stand alone films with the tiniest string holding them together. I mean, what did iron man 2 or 3 do to move the over arcing plot of the universe forward? Basically nothing .

The movies arent terribly offensive but the over hyping of them has reached obnoxious levels.
u got 46 posts in this thread, almost all are complaints and criticisms. That strait up hating. Denying that shows you're delusional as well

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You, hex, evf, and others have been going in every opposing film shytting on them while overtly applauding disney. Today i read that the dark knight returns is terrible. What the fukk

Homie....the fukk are you talking about? I said "TDKR" was trash 2+ years ago and ain't spoke on it again until this thread.

And I'm :what: at you dropping my name talking about "I'm in every thread". What threads? Post up some links, because you're talking out your ass.

Fred.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Homie....the fukk are you talking about? I said "TDKR" was trash 2+ years ago and ain't spoke on it again until this thread.

And I'm :what: at you dropping my name talking about "I'm in every thread". What threads? Post up some links, because you're talking out your ass.

Fred.

Meanwhile Ed is making the same joke in every Marvel thread. Jay vs. Nas it is...

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Other than man of steel none of those films were designed to build a universe.

Should we start talking about punisher warzone and all the absolute duds marvels name has been attached to as well?

If tdkr is a dissapointment what do you call thor 2 and ironman 2&3
Green Lantern was suppose to start the DCU tho

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
They even gave Thanos his sinister smile. :wow: :blessed::banderas:

COSMO! :heh:

Rooker not getting the appreciation in here on how he merked fukkers with ease. Instead you argue over stupid shyt. :snoop: :stopitslime:

I didn't even pay attention to the Warlock easter egg. :ohhh: :wow:

Damn good flick, but I feel it's being overhyped by all. My only complaints were:

-Peter all of a sudden simping Gamora. :beli:

-Ronan's hammer breaking with ease WITH A fukkIN GEM ON IT. :beli: :beli: :snoop:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
bytchES actin like marvel didnt make punisher warzone and two shytty ghost rider movies

They didn't, those were other studios with rights to Marvel properties. :sas1:

Meanwhile during those times WB executives were like: "Yeah, this Green Lantern movie is going to change the movie game for us. It's going to be the next Star Wars". :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They didn't, those were other studios with rights to Marvel properties. :sas1:

Meanwhile during those times WB executives were like: "Yeah, this Green Lantern movie is going to change the movie game for us. It's going to be the next Star Wars". :sas2:
I think it was more like "we may as well make this green lantern movie since ryan reynolds is popular at the moment, in between this SECOND and THIRD RIDICULOUSLY SUCCESSFUL AND POPULAR GAME CHANGING BATMAN FILMS. It might make its budget back and will introduce people to the charactor. :yeshrug:"

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They even gave Thanos his sinister smile. :wow: :blessed::banderas:

COSMO! :heh:

Rooker not getting the appreciation in here on how he merked fukkers with ease. Instead you argue over stupid shyt. :snoop: :stopitslime:

I didn't even pay attention to the Warlock easter egg. :ohhh: :wow:

Damn good flick, but I feel it's being overhyped by all. My only complaints were:

-Peter all of a sudden simping Gamora
. :beli:

-Ronan's hammer breaking with ease WITH A fukkIN GEM ON IT. :beli: :beli: :snoop:
I ain't gonna lie, Quill all of sudden all into her bothered me. Like really, this womanizer just falls for gamora just like that? Foh. :stopitslime: