wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
you are embarassing.
Lol nikka I been said I'm joking with this stan shyt

Y'all labeled me a stan for liking marvel movies (ignoring the fact I said I liked mos and am in general just enjoying this golden age of comics :patrice:
which is high key some stan shyt :mjpls:
) so I might as well go hard for the squad :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Damn, this shyt is still going on..Why are you fakkits acting like you won't be there to watch Batman v. Superman day one? We know damn well that opening is going to be huge and you lil' nikkas will be part of the reason for that :mjlol:

I don't see anyone hating on Marvel Studios. I call it like I see it. Guardians of the Galaxy was damn good for the most part. Winter Soldier was piff too. On the other hand, Thor 2 was mediocre at best and that's being generous and Iron Man 3 was fukking terrible. Marvel ain't perfect, it's not the end of the universe :myman:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't see anyone hating on Marvel Studios.

You must not have read the thread then.

"Thor 2" was :ld:

"Ironman 3" was terrible.

"The Winter Soldier" was :whoo:

So yeah, it's possible to have a neutral opinion about the MCU movies....but if you can't see the same 2-3 dudes popping up in every thread, saying the same shyt....in some cases 40-50x in this thread alone....you must be blind. Or have a very loose definition of the word "hating".

Fred.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I actually liked Iron Man 3 more than Thor 2. At least it advanced Tony's story. Absolutely nothing happened in Thor 2 that changed anything. Whole movie was basically filler.
Pretty much every marvel film has been filler if we're being real.

Disney stans keep excusing the weak villains and plots being weak because its "building" the infinity story. But you could filter down all ten movies into two movies worth of plot thats moved towards that story.

The way these dudes talk about this shyt youd think it was the most expertly woven, intricate plot ever conceived. Instead of a bunch of stand alone filler stories very loosely connected.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I actually liked Iron Man 3 more than Thor 2. At least it advanced Tony's story. Absolutely nothing happened in Thor 2 that changed anything. Whole movie was basically filler.

Outside of "The Winter Soldier", this movie, and "The Avengers" I've been pretty indifferent to the MCU movies. I don't think they're terrible but they're nothing I'd go out of my way to watch, either.

Except "Ironman 3". I hated that movie.

Fred.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Pretty much every marvel film has been filler if we're being real.

Disney stans keep excusing the weak villains and plots being weak because its "building" the infinity story. But you could filter down all ten movies into two movies worth of plot thats moved towards that story.

The way these dudes talk about this shyt youd think it was the most expertly woven, intricate plot ever conceived. Instead of a bunch of stand alone filler stories very loosely connected.

You're more obsessed with marvel than marvel fans. you can't stop the movement :umad:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
You guys are 100x worse on non marvel flicks, i think all of the so called "dc stans" (which dont exist) enjoy these films to an extent...but you guys are burying the shyt out of xmen/spidey/supes/batman for the same shyt you applaud disney films with
This fukker ronan was distracted by a dance sequence when he was about to obliterate the planet. God forbid if spiderman (an actual jokester) did that...it would be brought up repeatedly....
man fukk that.. Spiderman fukkery woulda been better... Ronan was a Kree unfamiliar wit fukkery, he was confused, Spidey woulda fukked his world up & Deadpool fukkery woulda gave him brain damage.. look at Drax... some soldiers dont understand fukkery... Ronan was shook...
You, hex, evf, and others have been going in every opposing film shytting on them while overtly applauding disney. Today i read that the dark knight returns is terrible. What the fukk
ima keep shyt real... Bane saved that movie until the end.. most that shyt was stupid from the police to the stocks, whole fukkin story was dumb....

edit: you said "Returns" not "Rises" my bad...

Should we start talking about punisher warzone and all the absolute duds marvels name has been attached to as well...
bytchES actin like marvel didnt make punisher warzone and two shytty ghost rider movies
fukk what yall talkin bout.. i own the movies & ill watch Warzone before that Travolta shyt... id put Warzone near top....

but fukk Ghost Rider, shyt was horrible....

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
To try and get this conversation away from the same tired MArvel vs DC shyt that all of these threads seem to devolve into, I was wondering what GoTG members from the comics would you guys want to see added to the next movie?

I have 3 additions I'd like to see.

Nova (Richard Rider preferably but I bet we get the new teenage version instead)
5hcyBCH.jpg

Moondragon
cE23wfI.jpg

Starhawk (I think he would make a good villain in the movies)
t1lJnGe.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
To try and get this conversation away from the same tired MArvel vs DC shyt that all of these threads seem to devolve into, I was wondering what GoTG members from the comics would you guys want to see added to the next movie?

I have 3 additions I'd like to see.

Nova (Richard Rider preferably but I bet we get the new teenage version instead)
5hcyBCH.jpg

Moondragon
cE23wfI.jpg

Starhawk (I think he would make a good villain in the movies)
t1lJnGe.jpg

I'd love for Marvel to put some of the original members in the next movies. Yondu is in the movie but they need to get my man Vance Astro in there as well.