THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I disagree completely.

The heroes have shown very little growth across the films. The plots are passable at best, existing only to push from set piece to set piece.

The villains are just kind of there, generic and pointless. To act as if the heros or plots are so good iIt covers up for them is laughable.

Thor 2 was a downright bad film. Everything about it was so bland, forced and forgettable.

And as much as people dont wanna go here, garaunteed disney plays a part in this.

The movies feel pointless because their never really feels like a real threat is happening. The villains are plot devices instead of actual threats. At no point do we ever feel like the heros are in danger.

Breh, why do you watch Marvel Studio movies?:patrice:
I see nothing but hate posts from you when it's Marvel Studios related:snoop:
If you don't like it, go spend your money elsewhere:skip:.
If you watch it so that you can just come online to complain, then you're some kind of special retard:mjlol:

Statik

King Of Kings.
Daps
If you watch it so that you can just come online to complain, then you're some kind of special retard:mjlol:

for real that other nerd Ed is the same way :mjlol:cant let anybody enjoy a movie they dont like so they nick pick because their unhappy inside. lol

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Of the ten films theyve released ive only seen two in theatres. The others i dl'd or watched on my movie channel.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
some of these nikkas are a special breed. the battery in their back is made purely of hate for marvel
my mans is almost in top 5 posts in this thread but stay shytting on marvel :ohhh:

but the funniest thing is nikkas complaining about the film room turning into the arcadium but they are at minimum half the reason why its trash now :mjlol:

but we just giving the marvel Stans a dose of their own medicine tho :mjlol:

nah homie, yall bitter as fukk that Marvel got nikkas droppin money on them

for real that other nerd Ed is the same way :mjlol:cant let anybody enjoy a movie they dont like so they nick pick because their unhappy inside. lol
i hate it had to be him :wow:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
some of these nikkas are a special breed. the battery in their back is made purely of hate for marvel
my mans is almost in top 5 posts in this thread but stay shytting on marvel :ohhh:

but the funniest thing is nikkas complaining about the film room turning into the arcadium but they are at minimum half the reason why its trash now :mjlol:

Find one post of mine complaining abput this turning into the arcadium.

Its the disney stans :to: about that shyt.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You guys are 100x worse on non marvel flicks, i think all of the so called "dc stans" (which dont exist) enjoy these films to an extent...but you guys are burying the shyt out of xmen/spidey/supes/batman for the same shyt you applaud disney films with

This fukker ronan was distracted by a dance sequence when he was about to obliterate the planet. God forbid if spiderman (an actual jokester) did that...it would be brought up repeatedly.

Every disney film ends with a spaceship falling down to the earth but nobody is bothered by the repetitive nature somehow :yeshrug:

"We" arent bothered by disney films..we enjoy them..we are bothered by your BLATANT hypocracy and hypebeasting

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Arcadium was trash because of all the nerds arguing about stupid shyt. I see this subforum starting to turn that way:patrice:

There's one thing about stanning sports team, but stanning consoles and now Studios?:snoop:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I watch tons of movies. How can you know you dont like something until you see it. Only you disney stans do that shyt.

:ohhh:

so even though
The heroes have shown very little growth across the films. The plots are passable at best, existing only to push from set piece to set piece.

The villains are just kind of there, generic and pointless. To act as if the heros or plots are so good iIt covers up for them is laughable.

The movies feel pointless because their never really feels like a real threat is happening. The villains are plot devices instead of actual threats. At no point do we ever feel like the heros are in danger.

you dont know how you gonna feel about the next marvel product :dwillhuh:

you might want to save yourself the stress of having to sit through 2.5 hours of the above with age of ultron then breh :upsetfavre:

unless Marvel got that hold on you so bad you gonna see it anyway:blessed:

:feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You guys are 100x worse on non marvel flicks, i think all of the so called "dc stans" (which dont exist) enjoy these films to an extent...but you guys are burying the shyt out of xmen/spidey/supes/batman for the same shyt you applaud disney films with

This fukker ronan was distracted by a dance sequence when he was about to obliterate the planet. God forbid if spiderman (an actual jokester) did that...it would be brought up repeatedly.

Every disney film ends with a spaceship falling down to the earth but nobody is bothered by the repetitive nature somehow :yeshrug:

"We" arent bothered by disney films..we enjoy them..we are bothered by your BLATANT hypocracy and hypebeasting
yall should direct that hate towards the Stans (who is apparently anybody that likes the movie, i apparently am a marvel stan but had 3 posts in the winter soldier thread and barely posted anything about marvel prior to GotG :mjlol:) instead of nitpicking and trying to find flaws in the Marvel products to justify your anger at the stanbase

yall are contributing to the "stan wars"

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Arcadium was trash because of all the nerds arguing about stupid shyt. I see this subforum starting to turn that way:patrice:

There's one thing about stanning sports team, but stanning consoles and now Studios?:snoop:
Its the disney fans man. Idk if its even possible to 'stan' fox or sony...the concept doesnt make sense. Meanwhile theyre talking about star wars taking notes from this...hypebeasts are real

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
yall should direct that hate towards the Stans (who is apparently anybody that likes the movie, i apparently am a marvel stan but had 3 posts in the winter soldier thread and barely posted anything about marvel prior to GotG :mjlol:) instead of nitpicking and trying to find flaws in the Marvel products to justify your anger at the stanbase

yall are contributing to the "stan wars"
You, hex, evf, and others have been going in every opposing film shytting on them while overtly applauding disney. Today i read that the dark knight returns is terrible. What the fukk