Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:ohhh:

so even though

you dont know how you gonna feel about the next marvel product :dwillhuh:

you might want to save yourself the stress of having to sit through 2.5 hours of the above with age of ultron then breh :upsetfavre:

unless Marvel got that hold on you so bad you gonna see it anyway:blessed:

:feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme:
I go into each indivual film and judge it on its own merits.

Your post is implying that every single Marvel film is exactly the same.

Which, ten films in, is exactly how its been sadly. Formulaic dribble being churned out to make money.

The films at this point have no individual identity and FEEL like a manufactured product.

Which is a direct result of the marvel execs coming up with everything on their own, right down to scripting out the action scenes to locking directors out of the editing process.

Directors, writers, actors etc are all just cogs in the machine theyve built to dump out a movie every six months.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You, hex, evf, and others have been going in every opposing film shytting on them while overtly applauding disney. Today i read that the dark knight returns is terrible. What the fukk
:whoa:

the only thing i've overtly shytted on was amazing spiderman 2. and i never brought up disney, i atleast bring up things semi related to the topic at hand, like raimi's spidermans. not, but what about marvel tho:damn:

and i said tdkr was good and actually even remember saying that it will always be unfairly shat on even though the bane's ending should have been better

so chill with all that, homie

again, yall are letting your anger at "stans" dictate yall posts and opinions to the point where the only war that is going on is between you and whoever yall are making your enemy up to be

Which, ten films in, is exactly how its been sadly. Formulaic dribble being churned out to make money.

The films at this point have no individual identity and FEEL like a manufactured product.

Which is a direct result of the marvel execs coming up with everything on their own, right down to scripting out the action scenes to locking directors out of the editing process.

Directors, writers, actors etc are all just cogs in the machine theyve built to dump out a movie every six months.
well at this point, using your own words and descriptions of the prior films, you already know how the age of ultron is going to be. whether you spend money on it or not, your wasting 2.5 hours and stress over something you've already made your mind up on

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

My opinions are not as polarizing because my basic measurement is "how much did i enjoy it"

For some its very high...as generic and plot hole filled it was i enjoyed winter soldier. Iron man iii was awful. Avengers was insultingly bad but thor 1 was a surprise and was fun. Thor two was garbage but GOTG was great fun besides the last act.

Xmen:DOFP is better than all of em. I liked ASM1 AND 2 better than almost all of them. Spiderman 2 is still GOAT. thats my problem...they bring out a different scale when discussing non disney films. Its ridiculous.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:whoa:

the only thing i've overtly shytted on was amazing spiderman 2. and i never brought up disney, i atleast bring up things semi related to the topic at hand, like raimi's spidermans. not, but what about marvel tho:damn:

and i said tdkr was good and actually even remember saying that it will always be unfairly shat on even though the bane's ending should have been better

so chill with all that, homie

again, yall are letting your anger at "stans" dictate yall posts and opinions to the point where the only war that is going on is between you and whoever yall are making your enemy up to be

well at this point, using your own words and descriptions of the prior films, you already know how the age of ultron is going to be. whether you spend money on it or not, your wasting 2.5 hours and stress over something you've already made your mind up on
Gotg will be the last time marvel sees money from me. Ill watch age of ultron eventually but their formula is beyond stale at this point.
People have different opinions, i personally grow tired of formulas a lot more quickly then others. I was bored of cod by modern ware 2, some people still havent grown bored of it.

Which is actually a great comparison, marvel is the cod of movies.

And why are ypu disney stans only holding non disney fans up to the standards you dont give to yourselves.

Until recently disney stans werent being called out and entered every non mcu comic film thread just to hate, and saw the movies deciding you hated it already.

The ff reboot thread is full of em hating on the movie calling it trash before we know anything about it let alone seen it.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Gotg will be the last time marvel sees money from me. Ill watch age of ultron eventually but their formula is beyond stale at this point.
People have different opinions, i personally grow tired of formulas a lot more quickly then others. I was bored of cod by modern ware 2, some people still havent grown bored of it.

Which is actually a great comparison, marvel is the cod of movies.

And why are ypu disney stans only holding non disney fans up to the standards you dont give to yourselves.

Until recently disney stans werent being called out and entered every non mcu comic film thread just to hate, and saw the movies deciding you hated it already.

The ff reboot thread is full of em hating on the movie calling it trash before we know anything about it let alone seen it.

being that im not a stan, i dont know what standards you are talking about :ld:

but if that fits into your apparently desperate need for there to be a villain in your coli life, so be it.

but i guess marvel is doing something right if even the people that can see through the smoke and mirrors and recognize its the same wack movie, plan on viewing their next product

you two, and a few others problems are that your hate for the marvel stanbase is so strong that your attacking anyone that says they liked the movie, labeling them stans, and now just acting irrational and making threads to collect "wins" like the turtles one and trying to get at people on the sly

at the end of the day this is all internet shyt and dont mean nothing to me so i have no problem playing the game:manny: i'll enjoy this golden age of comic movies, from DC and marvel, yall can go on trying to figure out who the "enemy" is

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
being that im not a stan, i dont know what standards you are talking about :ld:

but if that fits into your apparently desperate need for there to be a villain in your coli life, so be it.

but i guess marvel is doing something right if even the people that can see through the smoke and mirrors and recognize its the same wack movie, plan on viewing their next product

you two, and a few others problems are that your hate for the marvel stanbase is so strong that your attacking anyone that says they liked the movie, labeling them stans, and now just acting irrational and making threads to collect "wins" like the turtles one and trying to get at people on the sly

at the end of the day this is all internet shyt and dont mean nothing to me so i have no problem playing the game:manny: i'll enjoy this golden age of comic movies, from DC and marvel, yall can go on trying to figure out who the "enemy" is
I dont see you :cape: For anything but disney sitcoms.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its the disney fans man. Idk if its even possible to 'stan' fox or sony...the concept doesnt make sense. Meanwhile theyre talking about star wars taking notes from this...hypebeasts are real

I haven't seen other films get hated on as much as the Marvel Studio films get hated on though. They dropped two really enjoyable films this summer and instead of loving the fact that we're getting comic book movies this dope, people are acting like scorned hoes:dwillhuh:
I didn't see this kind of hating on the Xmen DOTFP thread. That film was :ohlawd:.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I haven't seen other films get hated on as much as the Marvel Studio films get hated on though. They dropped two really enjoyable films this summer and instead of loving the fact that we're getting comic book movies this dope, people are acting like scorned hoes:dwillhuh:
I didn't see this kind of hating on the Xmen DOTFP thread. That film was :ohlawd:.
lol yeah. my order is Apes, X men =Cap 2, GOTG

but i give these DC stans credit, they go hard in the paint when they hate something :whew: the anger these past two weeks :wow: the nitpicking :wow: the sly comments to call into question the maturity of the viewers :wow:

this place will be jumpin when ultron drops

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny

If you hated nine of their movies in a row, why exactly would you pay money a tenth time?

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol yeah. my order is Apes, X men =Cap 2, GOTG

but i give these DC stans credit, they go hard in the paint when they hate something :whew: the anger these past two weeks :wow: the nitpicking :wow: the sly comments to call into question the maturity of the viewers :wow:

this place will be jumpin when ultron drops

So is this DC stanning that's hating on Marvel Studios? I could see why those dudes are bitter as fukk:mjlol:

At least DC animation is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marvel animation:yeshrug:

I didn't see Apes, but so far my order is Cap2, Xmen Days, GOTG, ASM2.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So is this DC stanning that's hating on Marvel Studios? I could see why those dudes are bitter as fukk:mjlol:

At least DC animation is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marvel animation:yeshrug:

I didn't see Apes, but so far my order is Cap2, Xmen Days, GOTG, ASM2.

Dark Knight Rises was considered a disappointment after the crowning achievement that was TDK
Green Lantern flopped
Man of Steel was :ld:
The Watchmen flopped
Jonah Hex flopped

DC struggling :wow: