THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If dark knight rises is "terrible" then marvel hasnt released a good film yet.

What made it great? He wasn't even batman for 80% of the movie. I can site major discrepancies with this movie without even trying. Dude played a great Bane but he was too limited and his death was anti climatic like a bytch. Nolan went for realism but in what real city do they send the ENTIRE police force into tunnels :mjpls:

Movie had too many plot holes. That's the problem when you try to pass a fictional world off as nonfiction. The very thing that you considering strengths are weaknesses. Nolan shot gotham in 3 different cities because he wanted show just how big gotham was yet made it so that there was only ONE way for people to escape. Even in TDK, there was only a few ways for people to get out of the city, yet Gotham is supposed to be the biggest city in the world. Bane's crew was small so how could they possibly monitor everyone sneaking out. And if Bruce Wayne could sneak back in undetected, you're telling me nobody else could?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
What made it great? He wasn't even batman for 80% of the movie. I can site major discrepancies with this movie without even trying. Dude played a great Bane but he was too limited and his death was anti climatic like a bytch. Nolan went for realism but in what real city do they send the ENTIRE police force into tunnels :mjpls:

Movie had too many plot holes. That's the problem when you try to pass a fictional world off as nonfiction. The very thing that you considering strengths are weaknesses. Nolan shot gotham in 3 different cities because he wanted show just how big gotham was yet made it so that there was only ONE way for people to escape. Even in TDK, there was only a few ways for people to get out of the city, yet Gotham is supposed to be the biggest city in the world. Bane's crew was small so how could they possibly monitor everyone sneaking out. And if Bruce Wayne could sneak back in undetected, you're telling me nobody else could?
Banes death was anticlimatic then what do you call ronans. Or any of the marvel film villains for that matter.

I guess you missed the part when banes men told the military they couldnt allow anyone out and it was the military monitoring it.

Where did i write It was great? If a film having plot holes makes a movie terrible i guess every marvel film is terrible too.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i rewatched it the other day and still thoroughly enjoy it. Bane is still fukking awesome, Tom hardy is great, and I think anne was a great catwoman. it had its problems but its hella entertaining

I never revisited it. Bane was dope, Catwoman was dope, pieces of the plot were dope....but there was a lot of shyt that was bad. Just....laughably bad. @Ethnic Vagina Finder went over a few things.

I low key pretend "TDKR" doesn't exist. That's how much I dislike it.

Fred.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Banes death was anticlimatic then what do you call ronans. Or any of the marvel film villains for that matter.

I guess you missed the part when banes men told the military they couldnt allow anyone out and it was the military monitoring it.

Where did i write It was great? If a film having plot holes makes a movie terrible i guess every marvel film is terrible too.

Starlord being able to control the orb without dying was a major plot twist. It meant he wasn't 100% human. But like I said before, Guardians wasn't about the villain so much as it was about the guardians origins of how the came together. And at least he was killed by the main hero. Bane wasn't even killed by batman and neither was Ra's daughter.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Starlord being able to control the orb without dying was a major plot twist. It meant he wasn't 100% human. But like I said before, Guardians wasn't about the villain so much as it was about the guardians origins of how the came together. And at least he was killed by the main hero. Bane wasn't even killed by batman and neither was Ra's daughter.
We're ten films deep into mcu and they havent had a good villain yet.

Even in avengers which you think theyd up the ante instead we got generic aliens on flying sea doos that an olympic archer team could kill.

And i dont wanna hear thanos. Weve seen him all of 2 minutes and hes not even gonna be the main villain forblike another 10-15 movies which is just ridiculous.

Bane had more presence in thirty seconds then marvel villains have had in ten films :wow:

And a villain is just as important as a hero in comics.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I never revisited it. Bane was dope, Catwoman was dope, pieces of the plot were dope....but there was a lot of shyt that was bad. Just....laughably bad. @Ethnic Vagina Finder went over a few things.

Fred.

When you do a trilogy, the final act is supposed to wow you. TDKR didn't wow you. It wasn't better than TDK. The shyt went out like The Maxtrix 3. Even Tom Hardy couldn't save it. And Cat woman wasn't really cat woman. Truth be told, Bane wasn't really Bane. Take away the bat suit and this could've been a random action/crime movie. Nolan made a comic book movie and took the comic book feel out of the equation.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
We're ten films deep into mcu and they havent had a good villain yet.

Even in avengers which you think theyd up the ante instead we got generic aliens on flying sea doos that an olympic archer team could kill.

And i dont wanna hear thanos. Weve seen him all of 2 minutes and hes not even gonna be the main villain forblike another 10-15 movies which is just ridiculous.

Bane had more presence in thirty seconds then marvel villains have had in ten films :wow:

And a villain is just as important as a hero in comics.

Ronan caught more bodies than Bane. And that blue face nikka with the arrow was also a villain and had more presence than Bane and caught more bodies as well :mjpls:

Generic aliens caught more bodies than Bane. And Thanos 10 seconds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bane's 30 seconds. :umad: nikkas went to see Guardians just to get a snippet of Thanos who wasn't even shown in the trailers.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cats really in here caping for the clumsy debacle that was TDKR tho.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you mean clumsy as in when batman clearly knew catwoman knew who he was... he decided to keep using that corny ass batman voice when speaking to her.

Clumsy as in the inclusion of Talia al Ghul being introduced as the main villain, and Bane unceremoniously going out like a chump because of it.

Also the pacing of that movie leaves a lot to be desired. Bruce Wayne getting captured felt like hours.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Fred.
I just think people unfairly hate on the movie, it couldn't have ever lived up to the hype i think. Yeah, Bane went out like an absolute bytch, but up until that point dude was a fukking badass, there were so many classic lines and moments. I forgot until I rewatched it how much I enjoyed it overall. Blah blah how did Batman get back to gotham blah blah, besides that it was a good movie. And everyone was going craazy when it first came out, constantly quoting bane on here and shyt and being like :wow: now in retrospec it was somehow a terrible movie

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I just think people unfairly hate on the movie, it couldn't have ever lived up to the hype i think. Yeah, Bane went out like an absolute bytch, but up until that point dude was a fukking badass, there were so many classic lines and moments. I forgot until I rewatched it how much I enjoyed it overall. Blah blah how did Batman get back to gotham blah blah, besides that it was a good movie. And everyone was going craazy when it first came out, constantly quoting bane on here and shyt and being like :wow: now in retrospec it was somehow a terrible movie
I think the only reason Bane got taken out the way he did is because Nolan was closing out the trilogy and ending the story. Hardy was the best part of the movie IMO.