THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Not trying to start a stan war but "The Dark Knight Rises" was terrible.

Fred.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I have no idea what half you nikkas are even talking about. You fakkits watch Marvel Studios and you will all watch the DC movies too so stop frontin' like you won't be there.

Now.. On to Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm calling this a top 3 Marvel movie right here. Maybe their second best. It had the perfect mix of action/comedy and blended in some serious moments when they needed to. The universe was beautiful and immersive. Pratt fukking killed it, Batista was funny and the combo of Groot/Rocket had the whole theater :dead:

All we need now is a little more of Gamora fukking shyt up. As for the villain talk, Ronan was okay. What I liked about him is that everyone was like :whoa: to the idea of battling Ronan except Thanos who was like :childplease: and keep it movin scrap. That lets you know Ronan is a boss but it also lets you know that Thanos does not give one single solitary fukk about anyone :merchant:

I can't wait 'til Thanos flexes :myman:

I might buy this soundtrack too. Too much piff :ohlawd:

Now shut the fukk about DC. I'll be there to see Batman v. Superman and you'll be there as well :umad:
cosign. I was :dwillhuh: when i saw people stanning marvel or dc during comic con. U telling me a DC stan would not want to go see the avengers or vice versa :heh:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
cosign. I was :dwillhuh: when i saw people stanning marvel or dc during comic con. U telling me a DC stan would not want to go see the avengers or vice versa :heh:
Im not a DC stan but I personally dont like the avengers cause I dont like the heroes the group consist of. Once/if they acquire spiderman that will change cause I love spiderman

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Im not a DC stan but I personally dont like the avengers cause I dont like the heroes the group consist of. Once/if they acquire spiderman that will change cause I love spiderman

You might as well not watch "Avengers" 2 or 3 then because the chances of them ever getting Spidey are slim to none.

Fred.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You might as well not watch "Avengers" 2 or 3 then because the chances of them ever getting Spidey are slim to none.

Fred.
i have a feeling everybody that knows marvel makes kiddie movies with horrible villains and predictable, formulaic storylines will manage to find 10 dollars and 2.5 hours to spare once Avengers AOU drops :youngsabo:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
lol im just fukkin with you man. i like comic movies as a whole, just being called a marvel stan so many times i figure i might as well take up the mantle and participate in the wars :manny: its all interwebs fukkery :lolbron:

but you sure you not a dc stan tho :sas2:
I like marvel and DC but overall I like DC slightly more. I dont think thats fair to call me a stan cause of that.

except videogame wise. DC makes some shytty videogames except Arkham series

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not trying to start a stan war but "The Dark Knight Rises" was terrible.

Fred.
i rewatched it the other day and still thoroughly enjoy it. Bane is still fukking awesome, Tom hardy is great, and I think anne was a great catwoman. it had its problems but its hella entertaining