baby-groot.gif
>>>>>> anything DC related.
We have reacled new levels of bytch

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I was only joking breh. I loved this movie but it's not better than TDK or Rises ( for the most part). Wouldn't even say it's the best Marvel movie this year.

Statik

King Of Kings.
Daps
I was only joking breh. I loved this movie but it's not better than TDK or Rises ( for the most part). Wouldn't even say it's the best Marvel movie this year.
nah apples and oranges breh.

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
So I guess you won't be watching any future marvel movies:sas1:

I mean you know what to expect now right :sas2:

nikkas stay complaining about how the movies are for kids, have wack villains and are cookie cutter but show up for the next one like :feedme:

Where they do that at?

They hate Marvel but stay coming back for more piff :banderas:

The next Marvel film is the Avengers 2. :patrice:

If the reviews are good and its supposed to be a little darker I might check it out with low expectations. For me a movie ticket costs $5. :manny:

If I lived somewhere where I'd have to pay more, I'd be much more selective with what I see

I can say with certainty that I will not be supporting their Ant-Man movie with how they handled the Edgar Wright situation.

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
People complaining about this movie are people who will never be happy with a Marvel movie:camby:

It's the same mentality that those console war nerds used to have against the console they didn't own:heh:

Movie was entertaining as hell. Some funny one liners and scenes. Pace was kept at a pretty good clip. They squeezed in a few character development scenes, but in general kept it moving:myman:

But it wasn't just a mis-mash of action scenes after another. The story telling was great IMO. Director did a good job of keeping the story easy to follow even with a lot of moving parts:salute:

shyt was dope:ohlawd:

:rudy:

I just want to watch good movies. I could care less what studio made it.

I enjoyed the first Iron Man movie quite a bit. 6 years and 9 movies later, I feel like I've seen less interesting versions of that movie 5-6 times. The only movie that really changed the formula was Iron Man 3 and that seems to get the most flack from the Marvel stans.

I liked a lot of what IM3 did but in the end the Guy Pearce character was still the formulaic, cartoony villain that all of these movies feel the need to include.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
That corny shyt is ">>>>>>>>" than

Or
giphy.gif

No. I enjoyed the first half of this but damn get the fukk outta here with that disney bullshyt in that gif

aint no way in hell you talking bout that boring ass Superman movie :dead:

that shyt was like one of the MTV teen tv shows about a depressed dude who cuts himself to feel alive

they really made superman a EMO bytch

All 3 Batmans were the shyt but Superman :mjlol:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, that Bane gif got me feeling kind of depressed.

TDKR on opening night was :gladbron: :ohlawd: status

Seeing that shyt a year later after the initial premiere hype wore off :beli:

Which sucks because at least half of that movie is pure piff.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Man, that Bane gif got me feeling kind of depressed.

TDKR on opening night was :gladbron: :ohlawd: status

Seeing that shyt a year later after the initial premiere hype wore off :beli:

Which sucks because at least half of that movie is pure piff.
2/3rds of the movie were great. wasn't really feeling everything after bane died.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
2/3rds of the movie were great. wasn't really feeling everything after bane died.
that movie will always be unfairly shat on

they dropped the ball on Bane's death, it was horribly anticlimactic especially after all the damage he was causing. but like you said for the most part it was a good movie making for an excellent trilogy. something that cant be said too often

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I have no idea what half you nikkas are even talking about. You fakkits watch Marvel Studios and you will all watch the DC movies too so stop frontin' like you won't be there.

Now.. On to Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm calling this a top 3 Marvel movie right here. Maybe their second best. It had the perfect mix of action/comedy and blended in some serious moments when they needed to. The universe was beautiful and immersive. Pratt fukking killed it, Batista was funny and the combo of Groot/Rocket had the whole theater :dead:

All we need now is a little more of Gamora fukking shyt up. As for the villain talk, Ronan was okay. What I liked about him is that everyone was like :whoa: to the idea of battling Ronan except Thanos who was like :childplease: and keep it movin scrap. That lets you know Ronan is a boss but it also lets you know that Thanos does not give one single solitary fukk about anyone :merchant:

I can't wait 'til Thanos flexes :myman:

I might buy this soundtrack too. Too much piff :ohlawd:

Now shut the fukk about DC. I'll be there to see Batman v. Superman and you'll be there as well :umad: