Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
:wow:
pFdf9kt.jpg

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
I've got to admit I was incredibly disappointed. For some reason I thought this would be way more character driven, but instead we got another generic Marvel movie with more of the same "fun" action featured in every other Marvel movie.

The villains were all god awful. The Lee Pace character... I mean seriously name me a more generic villain. All of the villain dialogue sounded like it was written by a 12 year old.

The soundtrack and the character introductions up to and including the prison escape were cool but any interaction with any of the main villains was just straight :beli:.

I sat in the theater with the :ld:face for pretty much the entire second half while everyone else seemed to be having a great time but I just can't vibe with these Marvel movies.

I felt more or less the same about Cap 2... I expected a "political thriller" since everyone seemed to be hyping it up as one.. but instead we got another Marvel movie with "fun" action and generic villains.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
My one disappointment was Drax seemed to get his ass handed to him by ronan too much.

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People complaining about this movie are people who will never be happy with a Marvel movie:camby:

It's the same mentality that those console war nerds used to have against the console they didn't own:heh:

Movie was entertaining as hell. Some funny one liners and scenes. Pace was kept at a pretty good clip. They squeezed in a few character development scenes, but in general kept it moving:myman:

But it wasn't just a mis-mash of action scenes after another. The story telling was great IMO. Director did a good job of keeping the story easy to follow even with a lot of moving parts:salute:

shyt was dope:ohlawd:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If DC had the rights to this, there would've been no jokes and the soundtrack would've been dark and serious. Everyone would've been acting like Ronan the entire movie. :scusthov:

If DC had the rights to this Peter Quill would've ran outside after his mom died, got hit by a car, and the rest of the movie would be his funeral.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I've got to admit I was incredibly disappointed. For some reason I thought this would be way more character driven, but instead we got another generic Marvel movie with more of the same "fun" action featured in every other Marvel movie.

The villains were all god awful. The Lee Pace character... I mean seriously name me a more generic villain. All of the villain dialogue sounded like it was written by a 12 year old.

The soundtrack and the character introductions up to and including the prison escape were cool but any interaction with any of the main villains was just straight :beli:.

I sat in the theater with the :ld:face for pretty much the entire second half while everyone else seemed to be having a great time but I just can't vibe with these Marvel movies.

I felt more or less the same about Cap 2... I expected a "political thriller" since everyone seemed to be hyping it up as one.. but instead we got another Marvel movie with "fun" action and generic villains.
So I guess you won't be watching any future marvel movies:sas1:

I mean you know what to expect now right :sas2:

People complaining about this movie are people who will never be happy with a Marvel movie:camby:

It's the same mentality that those console war nerds used to have against the console they didn't own:heh:

Movie was entertaining as hell. Some funny one liners and scenes. Pace was kept at a pretty good clip. They squeezed in a few character development scenes, but in general kept it moving:myman:

But it wasn't just a mis-mash of action scenes after another. The story telling was great IMO. Director did a good job of keeping the story easy to follow even with a lot of moving parts:salute:

shyt was dope:ohlawd:
nikkas stay complaining about how the movies are for kids, have wack villains and are cookie cutter but show up for the next one like :feedme:

Where they do that at?

They hate Marvel but stay coming back for more piff :banderas: