THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
yall talking down on DC but yall need to be worried about Michael Bay right now :pachaha:

Bay has a niche audience. He doesn't make enough flicks and I doubt DC/Sony would hire him to do movies. Whoever does the CGI for his movies are the real ones that deserve credit because the dialogue in his movies are :scusthov:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Bay has a niche audience. He doesn't make enough flicks and I doubt DC/Sony would hire him to do movies. Whoever does the CGI for his movies are the real ones that deserve credit because the dialogue in his movies are :scusthov:
what does that have to do with anything? :sas1:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Real funny film, good groove with the action comedy space opera....rocket stole the show like i said he would months ago....

act three left a lot to be desired where it turned really generic...and got damn that fukkin ending...you cant be serious....

Solid B to B- depending on how annoyed with the ending i am.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I have a question for ya'll from one of the Collector's scenes that I still don't understand. Spoilers:

During the deal for the orb, he reaches into a drawer to close out the deal with the Guardians. Was he getting ready to pay or kill them?

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
James Gunn birthday present from Marvel
dOeCqI7.png