THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
they have NO idea how completely bat-shyt an ant-man movie could actually be. zero.

I will say that I'm interested in seeing if they're gonna even remotely touch on the wife beating thing. That's basically a core aspect of Ant Man, scientist, founding Avenger, created Ultron, slapped up Wasp. I can't see Disney going that direction though.
Didn't he give Sue Storm that Wakandikk??? :shaq:

:birdman: fukk a PAUSE

Could've swore someone posted a pic of him in a lake naked with Sue Storm:myman:

MarvelKnights-4021page15.jpg

Reed stay sharing that girl :pachaha:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously Marvel has been building up for GOTG to be the next big thing and there is nothing wrong with that....I just don't understand why people want this to fail...just for a Black Panther movie that may/may not get as much hype as GOTG......If anything we should be arguing for a Black Panther stand alone on going, with a strong creative team

Who said anything about wanting the movie to fail? I haven't seen anybody say that, all I've seen people say is that it's bullshyt that Marvel claimed Wakanda would be too hard to create when they've already made a film starring a talking rac00n and tree in space.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn this nikka went in hard, as hard as Kobe went in at that hotel in Colorado. Jazzy pretty much agrees with what you said. nikkas only getting upset due to the rumors that Marvel was going to announce a Black Panther movie, Feige has planned this shyt since 2005. A GOTG movie was always the plan to come before Black Panther. :heh: Some of these nikkas want a rushed Ghost Rider level production that butchers the character instead of letting Marvel take their time with it and put out a quality movie that does the character justice.

in 2005 Marvel didn't have their own film studio, Feige wasn't a president for Marvel studios, and the Guardians of the Galaxy team that's in the movie didn't even exist. In fact back in 2005 most of the characters in the film weren't even being used in the comics.

Back in 2005 they were trying to get a Black Panther film off the ground. Wesley Snipes was pushing to make the film and play the lead and Reggie Hudlin said he helped to kill a bullshyt script for the movie.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Who said anything about wanting the movie to fail? I haven't seen anybody say that, all I've seen people say is that it's bullshyt that Marvel claimed Wakanda would be too hard to create when they've already made a film starring a talking rac00n and tree in space.

In the start of the thread there were poster wishing for this movie to fail......those were the opinions that ticked me off in here....everything else, I could care less, because I really do think a Black Panther movie will come to be in the future

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the start of the thread there were poster wishing for this movie to fail......those were the opinions that ticked me off in here....everything else, I could care less, because I really do think a Black Panther movie will come to be in the future

Even though I'm irritated by the bullshyting Marvel is doing in regards to Black Panther I think Guardians of the Galaxy has the potential to be great. Only issues I've had with the film is that they cast a couple of weak actors in Bautista and Zaldana. Other than that it looks like it'll be a fun movie with the typical Marvel movie humor. I REALLY hope they don't shoehorn in an Iron Man cameo though.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
anyone got a link the comic con footage...every link ive found or seen posted has been killed:damn:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I will say that I'm interested in seeing if they're gonna even remotely touch on the wife beating thing. That's basically a core aspect of Ant Man, scientist, founding Avenger, created Ultron, slapped up Wasp. I can't see Disney going that direction though.

Yo is THIS for real??:gladbron:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

black excellence

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Even though I'm irritated by the bullshyting Marvel is doing in regards to Black Panther I think Guardians of the Galaxy has the potential to be great. Only issues I've had with the film is that they cast a couple of weak actors in Bautista and Zaldana. Other than that it looks like it'll be a fun movie with the typical Marvel movie humor. I REALLY hope they don't shoehorn in an Iron Man cameo though.
Saldana is a weak actress now?

You bout to eat them fukking words :ufdup:

She's about to make Gamora a bad bytch mane. A baaaad bytch

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
That Tchalla/Sue Storm pic isn't canon to the comics I'm afraid.

It actually was at the time it dropped, then Joe Quesada retconned the whole Marvel Knights imprint to be non-canon like a year later. But it was for a minute.
But Black Panther or not, Sue always had some hoeish ways (especially when that swimming ass nikka come thru :jawalrus:)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
in 2005 Marvel didn't have their own film studio, Feige wasn't a president for Marvel studios, and the Guardians of the Galaxy team that's in the movie didn't even exist. In fact back in 2005 most of the characters in the film weren't even being used in the comics.

Back in 2005 they were trying to get a Black Panther film off the ground. Wesley Snipes was pushing to make the film and play the lead and Reggie Hudlin said he helped to kill a bullshyt script for the movie.

Actually Marvel studios did have their own studio in 2005, it's just that they were only co producing films at the time and had no control over the direction of the films and weren't making substansial profit from them e.g. Spiderman, X-MEN etc this is why in 2005 they took out a big seven year long loan so that they could independently finance their own slate of films whilst having full control of their projects. Marvel then got the rights to character such as Iron Man, Thor and Hulk shortly after and green lit Iron Man. They wanted a bunch of films that would lead to a crossover a movie(The Avengers) this has been the plan since 2006, the first phase of the marvel films. They couldn't green light all of them until after Iron Man, after that film was a success Thor, Captain America, Iron Man 2 and The Avengers were immediately announced. Feige was involved in all Marvel films before and during the filming of Iron Man in some capacity and became the president of production of Marvel in 2007 the man has planned this shyt.

Snipes was the one who was talking about doing a Black Panther movie, not Marvel. Black Panther didn't even have a writer until 2011, a screen play for Guardians of The Galaxy was started in 2009, a year after the modern comic reboot for the team was released. Prior to the announcement of the film last year, all evidence pointed towards a Guardians of The Galaxy film as Feige kept name dropping them in interviews just like how he's doing for Dr Strange and The Inhumans right now.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

I dont read the comics but I heard the character is with this bytch now

d665a7dd5e11159ef8e793d8784fe84d.jpg

Even let the bad bytch sit on his throne.

15rdwes.jpg

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Shade

King of Wakanda.
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I dont read the comics but I heard the character is with this bytch now

d665a7dd5e11159ef8e793d8784fe84d.jpg

Even let the bad bytch sit on his throne.

15rdwes.jpg

They are not together (at the moment he doesn't trust her and is his prisoner for good reason) but the seeds are being planted. He's the only one she obviously respects and calls hm warrior while she is meh to everyone else (She :pacspit:at the mention of Dr. Strange).