THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
They are not together (at the moment he doesn't trust her and is his prisoner for good reason) but the seeds are being planted. He's the only one she obviously respects and calls hm warrior while she is meh to everyone else (She :pacspit:at the mention of Dr. Strange).
bytch disrespected Strange :heh:

It seems like she's part of the illuminati or some shyt now since she was under the illuminati list in the Infinity shyt

bu she's obviously planning on snaking them.

I have a feeling T'challa is going to end up with Storm again or Monica

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Every clip in that trailer was half a second. I dont see whats to be excited about.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Most of the GotG members recently appeared on an episode of Ultimate Spiderman. I guess in an attempt to familiarize audiences with them.

"That's Rocket Racc00n...."
"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME? :birdman:"

Billy West :lawd: Where the fukk is Groot though? :wtf:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the GotG members recently appeared on an episode of Ultimate Spiderman. I guess in an attempt to familiarize audiences with them.

"That's Rocket Racc00n...."
"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME? :birdman:"

Billy West :lawd: Where the fukk is Groot though? :wtf:

They have to familiarize the public with them because the characters are obscure as fukk. Some people in here fronting like it's some incredibly well known property when in reality most of these characters went decades without being used and many of them were completely re imagined upon their reintroduction. Drax in particular went though multiple changes before becoming the character he is today.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I dont read the comics but I heard the character is with this bytch now

d665a7dd5e11159ef8e793d8784fe84d.jpg

Even let the bad bytch sit on his throne.

15rdwes.jpg

Wait? That is Sue Storm/Richards now?

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
They have to familiarize the public with them because the characters are obscure as fukk. Some people in here fronting like it's some incredibly well known property when in reality most of these characters went decades without being used and many of them were completely re imagined upon their reintroduction. Drax in particular went though multiple changes before becoming the character he is today.

I liked their appearance on EMH.

Hulk walks up to Rocket like "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWR! :demonic:" and then Rocket is like ":rudy:.....:violent:....:bustback:" and Hulk is like :huhldup:and runs for cover.

:russ: Wish there was a YT clip of it. :wow:

EDIT - Actually, I did find a clip of it in this video:

(2:57)

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you ready marvel drax and gamora were not fringe characters if you follow marvel ... They are in big marvel comic arcs . The rest were returned to favor by the cosmic marvel storylines . ( successful or not they were universally praised for their stories hell bendis is pretty much using the template that was set already )

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Nah that's a new character called Black Swan or something, seeds between the two are being planted :shaq:, he's the only one who she respects.

Didn't seem very respectful of that cac bytch just casually sitting on his throne... He should've backhanded that hoe and tell her to kneel before royalty....or BE knelt

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you ready marvel drax and gamora were not fringe characters if you follow marvel ... They are in big marvel comic arcs . The rest were returned to favor by the cosmic marvel storylines . ( successful or not they were universally praised for their stories hell bendis is pretty much using the template that was set already )

I've followed marvel for YEARS, they were fringe characters. Marvel's cosmic arc have historically been treated as less important than the X-Men, Avengers, Fantastic Four, and Spider-Man lines. It wasn't really until Annihilation that the characters gained any significant popularity.

Wcthesecret

Banned
Daps
I will say that I'm interested in seeing if they're gonna even remotely touch on the wife beating thing. That's basically a core aspect of Ant Man, scientist, founding Avenger, created Ultron, slapped up Wasp. I can't see Disney going that direction though.

MarvelKnights-4021page15.jpg

Reed stay sharing that girl :pachaha:
STAY AWAY FROM HER YOU b*stard!!! THAT'S REED RICHARDS bytch!!!