Sunhymns

When "Aint No Mountain" came on after he read the letter :to: :to:

tumblr_louzetuiXF1qhxr17o1_250.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Dope flick, great music, action was cool, visuals were crazy and it was very funny.
Chris Pratt was excellent as Quill he's like an A list actor now. Bradley Cooper killed it as Rocket as well, respected how much he didn't sound like himself. You could like barely tell it was him. Batista was very funny to.
But i would rate Cap 2, Ironman and The Avengers over this in the Marvel/Disney cinematic universe.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
if the Guardians were a dc property
these same dc fanboy pseudo critics
would be calling it the Avengers killer.
:laff:

wat6rr.jpg

If DC had the rights to this, there would've been no jokes and the soundtrack would've been dark and serious. Everyone would've been acting like Ronan the entire movie. :scusthov:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I liked it but the "Next Star Wars" talk needs to stop. It wasn't revolutionary at all. Honestly if Han Solo had a solo movie it would probably be like "Guardians". All Star-Lord is was a Han Solo character type. But it was a funny movie and the characters really gelled. I loved the effects and some of the shots. It got a little sappy and sentimental at the end and the whole "We are the Guardians of the Galaxy B!tch" was beyond corny. But it was a good movie overall. But again people saying "The Next Star Wars" is like saying the "Next Jordan" or the "Next Michael Jackson". It's not happening. "Star Wars" changed cinema and the way we watched movies. It's doubtful "Guardians" will have that type of Impact. But what it did do was open up Marvel's roster so there's not excuse for a "Black Panther" film now.