THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Nova concept art for GOTG damn he's gotta be in the GOTG2 idc if James Gunn hates him
BuaPe_7CAAAOIiI.jpg
Lost ten bucks to my homie after I bet him Nova was gonna be in it :pachaha:

Does he really hate him though?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Who gives a shyt for who the movie is made. If it's a good movie it's a good movie. Ponyo On The Cliff By The Sea is like the kiddiest movie of all time but I'd take it over tons of adult movies any day of the week.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
yep. did anyone ever answer the ghostbusters question?
I did. stop bringing this up

Everyone should know Marvel makes movies for all ages

DC makes darker toned ones that appeal more to older crowds

Think of it as a RPG game with 2 characters. 1 character has even stats, 5's all across. The other doesn't. It's simple. Let it go

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Watched it and enjoyed it. Just wanted to speak on a few things that caught my eye.

1) So whoever is in charge of Nova Corp Hiring policy is :ohlawd: the amount of bad females who work there is :noah: anyone else notice that bish right next to Nova Prime when the Kree ships were kamikazing the city :noah:

2) This nikka asked the bish if her people had elbows :mjlol:

3) :ohhh: did Nebula get away...i don't remember her dying.

4) Vin Diesel got paid to say the same line 15 times :laugh: i figure in the next one since they are regrowing groot they'll teach him more words etc

5) Youndo's lil speakeasy arrow is :wow: this dude whistled muhfukkas outta existence :damn:

Last edited:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Lost ten bucks to my homie after I bet him Nova was gonna be in it :pachaha:

Does he really hate him though?
"I think certain people really like Nova. Quite honestly, I really don't care. He's not a favourite character. I don't know whether he's ever going to show up.
I think they serve a purpose? I like the Nova Corps, I just don't like Nova that much! He's okay, you know? I just don't like that helmet!"

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
"I think certain people really like Nova. Quite honestly, I really don't care. He's not a favourite character. I don't know whether he's ever going to show up.
I think they serve a purpose? I like the Nova Corps, I just don't like Nova that much! He's okay, you know? I just don't like that helmet!"

I guess I'd rather him not be in it if dude doesn't like him. Same thing happened with Raimi and Venom and we all know how that turned out :lolbron:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
I guess I'd rather him not be in it if dude doesn't like him. Same thing happened with Raimi and Venom and we all know how that turned out :lolbron:
I still think he might pop up since
the Infinity Stone was given to the Nova Corp and I have a theory of how there gonna introduce him
and lol I think he was saving him for the fourth one but Sony was being a bytch and making him put him in the third one smh movie could have been nice :noah:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I did. stop bringing this up

Everyone should know Marvel makes movies for all ages

DC makes darker toned ones that appeal more to older crowds

Think of it as a RPG game with 2 characters. 1 character has even stats, 5's all across. The other doesn't. It's simple. Let it go
Lol.

Tell this to the people that think a movie is either this or that.

Don't respond to this and I'll "let it go"

Edit: I'll make it easy and just not respond to you anymore on the subject

Last edited:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Guardians of the Galaxy has now hit $219.3 million worldwide after less than a week of release, reports Superhero Hype. After breaking August records with a $94.3 million debut in North America, the James Gunn helmed movie has has the highest non-holiday Monday ($11.7 million), Tuesday ($11.9 million) and Wednesday ($8.8 million) of 2014. That gives it a current domestic total of $126.8 million, and the $92.5 million from 42 overseas territories gives it that $219.3 million total. Amazing numbers as we're sure you'll agree! Normally at this point, we'd start talking about the chances of a sequel, but Marvel Studios took the bold move of announcing the release date of Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (July 28th, 2017) at last month's San Diego Comic-Con.

giphy.gif

Last edited: