Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
saw this in the movies IMDB board.

which one of you coli brehs is this? :dead:

"I left 40 min in, this is a movie for teenagers/early tweenagers."
You can go anywhere on the net and see the same type of comments.

Marvel fans insecurities just wont let them admit it.

Wall-e is a kids film and i love it.

Star wars, according to the man who created it, are kids films. You cant have people saying its the new star wars but denying it being a kids film, just like star wars.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Pretend movies with talking racc00ns and trees arent aimed at children brehs.

This just in: wreck it ralph is not a kids movies because it contains references and characters to video games from the 80s/90s.

Was The Lord of The Rings a series for kids or everyone? It has talking trees in it.

For some reason a couple of yall have decided movies are either for kids or adults, there is no way a movie can exist that is entertaining to both.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Was The Lord of The Rings a series for kids or everyone? It has talking trees in it.

For some reason a couple of yall have decided movies are either for kids or adults, there is no way a movie can exist that is entertaining to both.
Were the trees in lord of the rings a focal point of the marketing?

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
I'm a goof ball by nature.

I really enjoyed Disgusting Donald (aka, Chris Pratt) because i can relate to him.

The story line, dialogue/jokes, action sequences, character dynamics, then there were climaxes, there were emotional scenes, the conflict wasn't contrived, ... it was so fluid and marvel-ous to a tee.

You know a movie is great when you're still pondering its events 3 days after view.

And to be frank, any flick that starts off with 10 CC's "I'm Not In Love" becomes an instant classic, breagh.

How the fukk the first scene in the movie gonna get me teary eyed?

"Momma... NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ohlawd:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This was one of the most overrated recent movies in a long time. I'm reading everyone calling this shyt a classic, best movie of the year

Movie was 2.5 mics

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

Don't mind him...

He's the same type of character that was found in the ball that Yondu unveiled at the end of the movie.

9bjjnp.jpg

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
nikkas really still on this kid movie shyt?

nikkas aint puttin all that time and money for this franchise and aiming for a kid demographic. they trying to get as many asses in the seats as possible. this is aimed at everyone. hell if anything the target demographic is 30 year olds that are fanatical about this comic shyt in the first place

like someone mentioned earlier, just because it doesnt have a dreary, "gritty" tone like Batman Begins doesnt mean its a kids movie

yep. did anyone ever answer the ghostbusters question?

nikkas are being ignorant on purpose all cause they mad at marvel stans/the fact that the movie is popular

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
nikkas really still on this kid movie shyt?

nikkas aint puttin all that time and money for this franchise and aiming for a kid demographic. they trying to get as many asses in the seats as possible. this is aimed at everyone. hell if anything the target demographic is 30 year olds that are fanatical about this comic shyt in the first place

like someone mentioned earlier, just because it doesnt have a dreary, "gritty" tone like Batman Begins doesnt mean its a kids movie
Star wars are kids films. If gotg is the new star wars like people are claiming what does that make gotg?

:umad: