THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Daps
went to see this and laughed out loud about three times and I never do that :heh:

and yes Ronnan was underused like yall said but the director clearly straight wasn't focused on that, just the team coming together. I can forgive that in this film but not in Thor 2 where the villain was pathetic :ehh:

some of the lines in this movie really had me like :mjlol: tho

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Thanos been in the cut trying to collect them shyts on the low. I think only a handful of people know about their true power as well as the gauntlet and if the ones that do find out Thanos is :shaq:, they will beef up security. They're saying Loki's scepter in Avengers was one of the gems so i'm like :mindblown: why would he give that one away? Loki had 2 of the stones so Thanos should been like, :troll: "just bring them shyts back and I'll take care of earth later on" so Loki must not know about their true power... but the gantlet is in Asgard so he must know..... :wtf: Right? The 3rd infiniti stone was already on earth and nobody knew about that????

Nah his scepter was just a weapon made from the tesseract. The collector only mentioned that and the Aether. We still havent seen the other 3. Plus remember the Hydra goons had lokis scepter in the after creds scene of capt 2

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The cosmic Cube = Infinity Stone (Space)?????? IDK....

The Scepter = Could be mind gem??? Way it affects people.?????????????????????????

Ather = Infinity Gem, (reality????) Thor 2.

Purple Infinity Stone = Power Gem?????

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Scepter = Could be mind gem??? Way it affects people.?????????????????????????

Whats left? The time and soul stone. Was it confirmed loki was using the mind stone?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
went to see this and laughed out loud about three times and I never do that :heh:

and yes Ronnan was underused like yall said but the director clearly straight wasn't focused on that, just the team coming together. I can forgive that in this film but not in Thor 2 where the villain was pathetic :ehh:

some of the lines in this movie really had me like :mjlol: tho

Same here.Don't think I've ever laughed once during a Marvel flick, but Rocket & Drax got me a few times.

Rocket and that prosthetic leg shyt
lol_idi_amin.gif

Movie was just a really fun time.End credits had me walking out feeling like

1386958237_16lb3qt_1xv912gk.gif

A nikka was satisfied:obama:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps

Tesseract = Space Stone
Aether = Reality Stone
Orb = Power Stone
Loki Scepter = Mind Stone
Soul Stone probably in GOTG 2 with Adam Warlock
Time Stone in Age of Ultron or Dr. Strange
I think Thanos gets the Gauntlet in Thor 3 since its still in Odin's Vault

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Couple things....

1. They showed Adam Warlock's coc00n in The Collector's museum so I assume the Soul Gem will be with him.

2. I'm assuming Thanos ain't snatching up Infinity Gems himself because if people realize what he's doing then the heavy hitters of these movies, like Odin, etc. would move to stop him. So it's better to throw people like Ronan out there, under the guise of whatever agenda they have, because people just look at him like :dwillhuh: "ok, this guy is crazy" but don't expect a deeper agenda.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Was Warlock's coc00n open at the end of the credits?

Yep:

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/guardians...s-adam-warlocks-coc00n-150421642.html#7OQECwl

The film's post-credits scene shows The Collector sitting among his ruins as Cosmo (another Marvel character also seen to be in The Collector's possession) runs up to him and licks his face. It's then that Howard the Duck of all people/aliens/things speaks up.

In the background of this scene we see that the coc00n is broken, meaning Adam Warlock has escaped and is now walking around Marvel's cinematic universe - most likely to show up Gunn's 2017 Guardians sequel.

Fred.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Nah his scepter was just a weapon made from the tesseract. The collector only mentioned that and the Aether. We still havent seen the other 3. Plus remember the Hydra goons had lokis scepter in the after creds scene of capt 2

Thanos gave Loki the scepter, he never had the tesseract. Unless he had it a long ass time ago which would have been before Red Skull got it and even before that.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think the cosmic cube (tesseract) is an infinity stone.

Thanos is probably going to be the one who understands each stones power and how to use it properly.

Didn't notice Warlock's coc00n. I guess he'll have the soul gem

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't think the cosmic cube (tesseract) is an infinity stone.

Thanos is probably going to be the one who understands each stones power and how to use it properly.

Didn't notice Warlock's coc00n. I guess he'll have the soul gem

Pretty sure they showed the Tesseract when The Collector was talking about them.

Fred.