THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
movie was better than what i expected, so who is starlords pops? Also seeing thanos had me feeling like a kid again.

I thought the ending easter egg was gonna be some avengers 2 preview not that bullshyt they showed us

The dog was the Easter egg. Google Guardians Of The Galaxy, COSMO.

And most people didn't catch it but they showed a brief glimpse of Howard the Duck in the movie when they first went to see the collector.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i gotta see this dolo..my girl ruined the overall enjoyment

for some reason "I Am Groot" was the funniest shyt to her

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
had not seen this posted yet

dancing-groot.gif

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I came into this thread with complaints about the Marvel fanboys. If I saw a DC fanboy saying something stupid id call them out too. I dont recall making any complaints that would make me seem biased. We are not fanboys, we are fans. I havent seen GoG yet, which is why I havent made any criticism about the movie yet, but I will see it soon.

Marvel has always been ahead in comic sale, but im just going off what ive heard plenty of others say so you are right it is an opinion.

Put me onto some new 52 books that are "killing it"

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another question is that green chick gonna be in avengers 2 since her daddy is going to be the main villian along with ultron or will they wait until avengers 3.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Another question is that green chick gonna be in avengers 2 since her daddy is going to be the main villian along with ultron or will they wait until avengers 3.

Thanos is not going to be in Avengers 2. Marvel has already said this

what I believe will happen is one of these dates that Marvel has locked down over the next 5 years - I think that they will do an Avengers/GoTG crossover movie - something outside of Avengers 3 or GoTG 2. Maybe it will start in the GoTG sequel, continue into this Avengers/GoTG mashup, then conclude in Avengers 3

if this were to happen, the possibilities :blessed:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I came into this thread with complaints about the Marvel fanboys. If I saw a DC fanboy saying something stupid id call them out too. I dont recall making any complaints that would make me seem biased. We are not fanboys, we are fans. I havent seen GoG yet, which is why I havent made any criticism about the movie yet, but I will see it soon.

Marvel has always been ahead in comic sale, but im just going off what ive heard plenty of others say so you are right it is an opinion.

So you came to complain about the opinions of people who have actually seen the film. The same film you have not seen:sas1:

How much money marvel cutting you for all your dikk ridin?
:shaq:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
So you came to complain about the opinions of people who have actually seen the film. The same film you have not seen:sas1:

I havent complained about anyones opinion about this movie, find a post where I did that
Put me onto some new 52 books that are "killing it"
If you arent being sarcastic (which you probably are) I can seriously tell you of some pretty good ones that I personally like. I did say New 52 in general, idk which ones are the most popular or whatever. but hey, you're a marvel stan. The ignorance is amazing. I never understood why people feel they have to pick sides or show allegiance to something like this

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stark calling captain america a capsicle, oh man so witty.

I cringed at that.

I'm not really up on Buffy, Serenity, or Firefly etc..etc..

I only know Avengers Whedon.Honestly, I thought the dialogue in that movie was mediocre to average.

The galaga/capsicle/enormous green rage monster shyt was :snooze:

Guardians was miles ahead IMO...but that's just me:manny:

I will say, though.....I listened to that comic con audio for Age Of Ultron and that lil 4 minute clip had better dialogue than anything I heard in the first Avengers.I liked the creepiness of it.I thought whole pinocchio theme with Ultron was pretty clever....That "No strings on me" line:whoo:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Breh we can at least get Annihilation though. I'd prefer that, honestly. Vulcan is kinda boring and OP IMO. Annihilus' story is dope as fukk
If you know the comics, the path from Age of Ultron to the Guardians sequels to Avengers 3 seems pretty clear….
Annihilation, Annihilation Conquest, Thanos Imperative
That movie really did the NOVA corp an injustice though compare to how they are in the comics,Them nikkas was chumps the whole movie. fukk they also played drax like a chump too the way Ronan bodied him so easily without the stone.
Thats how I felt but I kinda feel this theory is what Marvels gonna do
The dog was the Easter egg. Google Guardians Of The Galaxy, COSMO.

And most people didn't catch it but they showed a brief glimpse of Howard the Duck in the movie when they first went to see the collector.
Most important thing from that scene was the thing in back of Howard the Duck
Also just read a article of James Gunn confirming that was Adam Warlocks coc00n
BuDasQfCIAAdKOD.jpg:large