THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I cringed at that.

I'm not really up on Buffy, Serenity, or Firefly etc..etc..

I only know Avengers Whedon.Honestly, I thought the dialogue in that movie was mediocre to average.

The galaga/capsicle/enormous green rage monster shyt was :snooze:

Guardians was miles ahead IMO...but that's just me:manny:

I will say, though.....I listened to that comic con audio for Age Of Ultron and that lil 4 minute clip had better dialogue than anything I heard in the first Avengers.I liked the creepiness of it.I thought whole pinocchio theme with Ultron was pretty clever....That "No strings on me" line:whoo:
Im weary of any and all clips like that by marvel.

That trailer was a complete misrepresentation of that movie so much so that its absurd.

Marvel has yet to prove they can create a good villain on screen so im weary about ultron.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If you know the comics, the path from Age of Ultron to the Guardians sequels to Avengers 3 seems pretty clear….
Annihilation, Annihilation Conquest, Thanos Imperative

Thats how I felt but I kinda feel this theory is what Marvels gonna do

Most important thing from that scene was the thing in back of Howard the Duck
Also just read a article of James Gunn confirming that was Adam Warlocks coc00n
BuDasQfCIAAdKOD.jpg:large

Already confirmed to be in the sequel.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
James Gunn Talks Marvel's Infinity Stones

By Garth Franklin Monday August 4th 2014 02:57PM
infinity_article.jpg

SPOILERS AHEAD FOR "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY"
One of the biggest scenes in Marvel's "Guardians of the Galaxy" is the one that many Marvel fans have been waiting for - the Marvel Cinematic Universe finally dealing with the topic of the Infinity Stones (or Infinity Gems in the comics).
Following on from his post-"Thor" sequel tease, the scene with The Collector (Benicio del Toro) finally sees an explanation of the nature of the six highly-coveted Infinity Stones. The scene confirms that the Tesseract from "The Avengers," the Aether from "Thor: The Dark World" and the Orb in 'Guardians' are three of the stones. The other three are unknown but at least two of them are briefly glimpsed in holographic form in the scene.
That puts them well ahead of The Avengers themselves who are still much more in the dark about Thanos and his long-term plan. James Gunn talked with Hitfix about the scene:
"These are people that see a little bit more of the big picture because that's where they are, I guess. On Earth, these other guys, The Avengers, they're not quite tuned in to the bigger picture. They only see a little tiny piece of it. They're holding the ear of the elephant in the dark room. The Collector is… he's got all the lights on."
Gunn was ecstatic that he got to help setup the lore of the Infinity Gems and discussed what role he played in the final results on screen:
"We talked early on about having Thanos in the movie, which, believe me I was excited to have Thanos in the movie because a) I love Thanos and b) I want people who have seen The Avengers to go see this because we're connected to it. There was no fight from me having Thanos in the movie. But for me, I wrote a group of characters with the plot points I wanted to write and the stuff that's connected to the rest of the Marvel universe was very exciting for me to be a part of. To just sit down and create what the Infinity Gems are, I got to sit down and add to the overall Marvel universe and build up the Marvel universe, because I got to create that. And that was very exciting to me."
He also cleared up a debate about which stone is which. Kevin Feige previously confirmed the Tesseract is the Space Gem, and Gunn how now confirmed the stone in 'Guardians' is the Power Gem. It's assumed the Aether is the 'Reality' gem and
that the stone in Loki's sceptre could be the 'Mind' gem which will potentially come into play in "Avengers: Age of Ultron". That leaves the 'Time' gem and 'Soul' gem still in play, one of which may well be worked into "Doctor Strange".

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
James Gunn Talks Marvel's Infinity Stones

By Garth Franklin Monday August 4th 2014 02:57PM
infinity_article.jpg

SPOILERS AHEAD FOR "GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY"
One of the biggest scenes in Marvel's "Guardians of the Galaxy" is the one that many Marvel fans have been waiting for - the Marvel Cinematic Universe finally dealing with the topic of the Infinity Stones (or Infinity Gems in the comics).
Following on from his post-"Thor" sequel tease, the scene with The Collector (Benicio del Toro) finally sees an explanation of the nature of the six highly-coveted Infinity Stones. The scene confirms that the Tesseract from "The Avengers," the Aether from "Thor: The Dark World" and the Orb in 'Guardians' are three of the stones. The other three are unknown but at least two of them are briefly glimpsed in holographic form in the scene.
That puts them well ahead of The Avengers themselves who are still much more in the dark about Thanos and his long-term plan. James Gunn talked with Hitfix about the scene:
"These are people that see a little bit more of the big picture because that's where they are, I guess. On Earth, these other guys, The Avengers, they're not quite tuned in to the bigger picture. They only see a little tiny piece of it. They're holding the ear of the elephant in the dark room. The Collector is… he's got all the lights on."
Gunn was ecstatic that he got to help setup the lore of the Infinity Gems and discussed what role he played in the final results on screen:
"We talked early on about having Thanos in the movie, which, believe me I was excited to have Thanos in the movie because a) I love Thanos and b) I want people who have seen The Avengers to go see this because we're connected to it. There was no fight from me having Thanos in the movie. But for me, I wrote a group of characters with the plot points I wanted to write and the stuff that's connected to the rest of the Marvel universe was very exciting for me to be a part of. To just sit down and create what the Infinity Gems are, I got to sit down and add to the overall Marvel universe and build up the Marvel universe, because I got to create that. And that was very exciting to me."
He also cleared up a debate about which stone is which. Kevin Feige previously confirmed the Tesseract is the Space Gem, and Gunn how now confirmed the stone in 'Guardians' is the Power Gem. It's assumed the Aether is the 'Reality' gem and
that the stone in Loki's sceptre could be the 'Mind' gem which will potentially come into play in "Avengers: Age of Ultron". That leaves the 'Time' gem and 'Soul' gem still in play, one of which may well be worked into "Doctor Strange".

Most likely Warlock has the Soul Gem

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
but electro was dope huh :shaqtinfool:

Let's be real: the comic book movies have had terrible villain issues except Batman; X-men is gonna break that trend in marvel Comics with Apocalypse and hopefully Sinister finally; other Marvel comics' movie better follow suit

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Let's be real: the comic book movies have had terrible villain issues except Batman; X-men is gonna break that trend in marvel Comics with Apocalypse and hopefully Sinister finally; other Marvel comics' movie better follow suit
i agree :ehh:....the only villains i've really fukd with were ronan, abomination, & loki (only counting the marvel phase movies so no xmen or blade villains)