Where the fukk does he live??? :mjlol:

Japan.
frustrated.gif

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The replay value of this movie is gonna be off the charts. I already wanna see it again in theatres. Something I haven't done since 1999.

I tried to pre order it on amazon but it's not up yet :jawalrus:

I place it above cap 2 for that reason
EXACTLY!! thats wat ppl dont understand.....cap 2 is better imo but im most likely gonna see guardians like 10 more times than i am cap just becuz u can pop it in and just have a good time watching it....i honestly just think the ppl saying its "nowhere on the lvl of cap" just like darker toned movies and nothing is gonna change there mind on that

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Y'all overrating the fukk out of this movie :mindblown: shyt was not that great. Cap 2 was way better. Almost walked out after the first hour. Rocket and treeman were the best part of this movie. Only reason I went to go see this was Andy on parks and rec
Yeah I rewatched Cap 2 after seeing this and you couldn't be more fukking wrong. Take this neg :ufdup:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The real Q is how the fukk Rocket understood that joke.
BAHAHAHA. Real shyt, thats probably the BIGGEST thing that irked me about the whole movie which is retarded, I know, but it is. I guess they had to have someone react to it. That sounded like a joke I'd say to one of my homies though lmao. nikka crackin jokes about puttin a black light over his spot and people sayin its a KIDS MOVIE?

:dead:

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So people are calling this masterpiece a kids movie now? I can bet the same people are drooling over nolans batman and those movies are about a super rich guy who dresses like a fukking rodent with a cape and all, but then againnhes dressed in black and that is soooo mature and cool.. or better yet lets talk about an alien (also with an cape) who can fly and shoot lasers out his eyes and besides the lasers he got...wait for it....SUPER BREATH lol....gtoh

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
EXACTLY!! thats wat ppl dont understand.....cap 2 is better imo but im most likely gonna see guardians like 10 more times than i am cap just becuz u can pop it in and just have a good time watching it....i honestly just think the ppl saying its "nowhere on the lvl of cap" just like darker toned movies and nothing is gonna change there mind on that

What im getting is that comedy makes it automatically a kiddy movie. From now on if a comic movie isnt dark then its for kids.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Another thing about that after credits scene:

It reminded me of an episode of Hulk: Agents of SMASH where Hulk and Spiderman find Howard (along with The Avengers, X-Men, FF, etc. etc.) in The Collector's collection and The Collector comments that he's an ultra rare hero and he's in mint condition. :russ:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lawd. The lengths that people go to DEFEND a film that generally everyone always gave positive praise for. Damn. Now people crying over the fact that Disney/Marvel just so happens to make the film targeting youthful generation instead of a serious mature one? This is getting beyond ridiculous right now. Generally, people enjoyed the film. Many of you are OVERRATING, therefore people are calling you out for overhyping a film which was entertaining but not remotely a "masterpiece" as one of y'all posters stated.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Film was dope....got me wanting a War of Kings film.....to bad it will never happen though
Breh we can at least get Annihilation though. I'd prefer that, honestly. Vulcan is kinda boring and OP IMO. Annihilus' story is dope as fukk

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So people are calling this masterpiece a kids movie now? I can bet the same people are drooling over nolans batman and those movies are about a super rich guy who dresses like a fukking rodent with a cape and all, but then againnhes dressed in black and that is soooo mature and cool.. or better yet lets talk about an alien (also with an cape) who can fly and shoot lasers out his eyes and besides the lasers he got...wait for it....SUPER BREATH lol....gtoh
I see where your going but execution is paramount, I aint seen the film but the packaging is clearly aimed at snagging kiddies.I mean, talking rac00n with attitude, wise cracking protagonist who (i'm sure) comes out with schoolboy quips

LexLuthor

CEO of LexCorp
Daps
Breh we can at least get Annihilation though. I'd prefer that, honestly. Vulcan is kinda boring and OP IMO. Annihilus' story is dope as fukk

Very true...we need Nova though....Richard Ryder though not this new Nova