THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
say wassup with the after credit extras?
was it to show ol dude was alive and what was the duck bout?

Howard-the-Duck-Mag-07-00.jpg

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Yoooo Batista was hilarious in this film!!! I was so shocked to see him in the first place!!! :gladbron:

" Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too fast" :dwillhuh::russ:

"Why would I run my finger over his throat" :bryan:

"I wasnt listening I was thinking" :lolbron:

"Green whore you are my friend" :mjlol:

All of them were great but have to put him as my favourite just because i didnt expect him to be so funny! :obama:

Lowkey he outshined damn near everybody

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You didnt do any better by quoting him.
:mjlol:

Marvel has plans for him. I had no idea the dog was a major character in the comics either. The mutt gets powers and eventually becomes a Guardian
yo they got Cosmo in there?! lol
Yo do yourself a favor
try and get ahold of that (I think its 2008) Guardians of the Galaxy series
that shyt dope as hell
Adam Warlock, Nebula... theyre all on the team

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yoooo Batista was hilarious in this film!!! I was so shocked to see him in the first place!!! :gladbron:

" Nothing goes over my head, my reflexes are too fast" :dwillhuh::russ:

"Why would I run my finger over his throat" :bryan:

"I wasnt listening I was thinking" :lolbron:

"Green whore you are my friend" :mjlol:

All of them were great but have to put him as my favourite just because i didnt expect him to be so funny! :obama:
Agreed

Most my friends thought Pratt, Rac00n, or groot was the funniest but I thought Bautista (Drax) was the funniest by far, just because I was't expecting that

Like the way he talked was even funnier. Everything was so literal and proper :mjlol:, I wasn't expecting that at all

But movie gets 5 stars from me. shyt was surprisingly hilarious, all the way from Pratt dancing in the opening credits until him dancing in the end. All the characters were great and had their own moments to shine. I wouldn't mind seeing it again just because I'm sure I missed a couple of jokes

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Agreed

Most my friends thought Pratt, Rac00n, or groot was the funniest but I thought Bautista (Drax) was the funniest by far, just because I was't expecting that

Like the way he talked was even funnier. Everything was so literal and proper :mjlol:, I wasn't expecting that at all

But movie gets 5 stars from me. shyt was surprisingly hilarious, all the way from Pratt dancing in the opening credits until him dancing in the end. All the characters were great and had their own moments to shine. I wouldn't mind seeing it again just because I'm sure I missed a couple of jokes

The wait for Blu Ray :sadbron:

The wait for 2017 :damn:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Here;s an example of a Jackson Pollock painting:
7DS6qOm.jpg

With a black light you can pick up stains (blood and other bodily fluids :scusthov:) that you would not be able to see under normal light:
l9MjHOC.jpg

The real Q is how the fukk Rocket understood that joke.