THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Y'all overrating the fukk out of this movie :mindblown: shyt was not that great. Cap 2 was way better. Almost walked out after the first hour. Rocket and treeman were the best part of this movie. Only reason I went to go see this was Andy on parks and rec

This dude gets me EVERYTIME....lol :russ:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
what was so great about this movie? the fight scenes were way below average. the end grabbing balls to kill the bad guy was awful

this was a hybrid of star trek + thor

I loved the interaction between characters, that I admittedly had no idea existed. They made a fukking tree and a racc00n sympathetic characters. I felt more attached to them then really any marvel characters.

Buckey "dies" :manny:

Black dude in cap 2 is in danger :manny:, he can die for all I care

Groot had me like :sadcam:

Also thought the comedy was good , much better then any previous marvel film

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I kept thinking WIll Ferrell was gonna pop up on screen any minute
1374.gif

It was just really awkward to see him in this at first but I got use to it due to the comedy. Rocket was the MVP of this shyt IMO.

After Step Brothers I just can't :heh:

Even his old role in Chicago has me :dead: now

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Adults were also spending that on limited edition pokemon cards and beanie babies, and entering pokemon tournaments. Doesnt mean they arent FOR kids.

I don't know anything about that, I know legos are for kids and duplos are for toddlers

A $700 lego set obviously ain't for kids. shyt goes for $1000 on Ebay, mind you:

91qrSr1Kx9L._SX522_.jpg

You really think people are blowing $1000 on a set so their kids can lose them under the couch? You think Lego is putting that price tag on these, with young children in mind? :what:

I ain't even seen the movie, I might peep it and say :manny: "yeah it's for kids"....but trying to frame the argument as "they showed a lego ad beforehand!"....c'mon son. shyt makes no sense. Legos ain't been specifically for kids for a solid decade, at least.

Fred.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
A $700 lego set obviously ain't for kids. shyt goes for $1000 on Ebay, mind you:

91qrSr1Kx9L._SX522_.jpg

You really think people are blowing $1000 on a set so their kids can lose them under the couch? You think Lego is putting that price tag on these, with young children in mind? :what:

I ain't even seen the movie, I might peep it and say :manny: "yeah it's for kids"....but trying to frame the argument as "they showed a lego ad beforehand!"....c'mon son. shyt makes no sense. Legos ain't been specifically for kids for a solid decade, at least.

Fred.
man i got my son some Indiana Jones Lego shyt smh
that fukkin kid fukked that whole shyt up
Found Legos in my pillow case the other night

MY PILLOW CASE!!!! :what:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

91qrSr1Kx9L._SX522_.jpg

Fred.

Yes nikka, legos are for kids, only reason a grown man would buy that shyt is because he played with legos has a kid

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Y'all overrating the fukk out of this movie :mindblown: shyt was not that great. Cap 2 was way better. Almost walked out after the first hour. Rocket and treeman were the best part of this movie. Only reason I went to go see this was Andy on parks and rec
The replay value of this movie is gonna be off the charts. I already wanna see it again in theatres. Something I haven't done since 1999.

I tried to pre order it on amazon but it's not up yet :jawalrus:

I place it above cap 2 for that reason

YaBishh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Texas
say wassup with the after credit extras?
was it to show ol dude was alive and what was the duck bout?

Last edited: