THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
You foolish if you think this movie is not gonna flop, and even stupider if you think it is going to be a good movie. Has str8 to dvd status dripping off it.

Let's make a note of this post.

Fred.
think he might need to get a lil break from the film room after this backfire :pachaha:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Forest Gump was not a children's movie

you will not find forest gump in the children's section anywhere

they had an advertisement for legos before the fukking movie

once again there's nothing wrong with liking a children's film

Uh....homie...legos really ain't for kids any more.

People spend thousands of dollars on that shyt, enter it into tournaments, all kinds of crazy shyt. Nobody is spending $900.00 on a lego set for some little ass kids breh.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

People spend thousands of dollars on that shyt, enter it into tournaments, all kinds of crazy shyt. Nobody is spending $900.00 on a lego set for some little ass kids breh.

Fred.
Adults were also spending that on limited edition pokemon cards and beanie babies, and entering pokemon tournaments. Doesnt mean they arent FOR kids.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fred.

I don't know anything about that, I know legos are for kids and duplos are for toddlers

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Y'all overrating the fukk out of this movie :mindblown: shyt was not that great. Cap 2 was way better. Almost walked out after the first hour. Rocket and treeman were the best part of this movie. Only reason I went to go see this was Andy on parks and rec
I agree 100%. It was a cool movie but this is nowhere near Cap 2. I think the positive press its getting have people rating this better than what it actually was. Marvel's marketing campaign has been brilliant so far. They are easily gonna make over half a billie based on virtually unknown characters that include a Lord of the Rings tree Ent, an anorexic She-Hulk, a gun toting rodent, a washed up former wrestler, and Burt Macklin, FBI.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At all these ol contrarian as fakkits :heh:

Movie was fire, if you wanna say that the Avengers or Cap are better :manny:

But this movie is in Marvels top tier

Personally I think it's their best
what was so great about this movie? the fight scenes were way below average. the end grabbing balls to kill the bad guy was awful

this was a hybrid of star trek + thor

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anyone else can't help but laugh when John C. Riley is on screen? :heh:
I kept thinking WIll Ferrell was gonna pop up on screen any minute
1374.gif

It was just really awkward to see him in this at first but I got use to it due to the comedy. Rocket was the MVP of this shyt IMO.