THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the marvel haters are furious :banderas:, they writing senior thesis papers but saying its just constructive criticism :sas1:

we might as well flip the M and only refer to them as Warvel, these nikkas stay collecting Ws :wow:
dc stans are foaming at the mouth
with jealousy in this thread.
the movie was epic and ya'll know it.
:jawalrus:

wat6rr.jpg
zUCNTDJ.png

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I've already said it was quality children's film, but because I don't think its great you assume I think it was bad

it looked good visually I went to see it for the special effects only, and because the reviews said it was a great film, which it wasn't

the dikk riding of this is hilarious, and shows how people's opinions get swayed by the earlier reviewers

nikka fukk a review. I saw the damn movie, I'm smart enough to process what I saw without someone else's opinion. YOU are being contrary for the sake of it. You said it was a quality "children's film" despite the fact it seems everyone generally liked it....including YOU whom I assume is a grown up. So again if YOU liked the movie then why are you in here bashing it friend?

Why do you feel obligated to shyt on something because others are heaping praise on it. Nobody thinks that shyt is Casablanca bruh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka fukk a review. I saw the damn movie, I'm smart enough to process what I saw without someone else's opinion. YOU are acting being contrary for the sake of it. You said it was a quality "children's film" despite the fact it seems everyone generally liked it....including YOU whom I assume is a grown up. So again if YOU liked the movie then why are you in here bashing it friend?

Stop it, you dikk riders can't even accept criticism of a film. This shyt was okay, it's no different than transformers, or any of the other marvel movies, minus iron man 3 which was terrible

people generally liked Toy Story, which is a children's film. The fact you can't even admit that these films are for children shows me why you think this is a great movie

it's not.

the music was too forced, it didn't match the scenes

cowboy bebop blended the music with sci fi world and made it match, this is still a visual medium, the music has to match the images to enhance the feeling

the visual effects were the only reason to see this film, they were top notch even though cartoonish, this was like a live action cartoon, which I believe was the intent

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Stop it, you dikk riders can't even accept criticism of a film. This shyt was okay, it's no different than transformers, or any of the other marvel movies, minus iron man 3 which was terrible

people generally liked Toy Story, which is a children's film. The fact you can't even admit that these films are for children shows me why you think this is a great movie

it's not.

cowboy bebop blended the music with sci fi world and made it match, this is still a visual medium, the music has to match the images to enhance the feeling

the visual effects were the only reason to see this film, they were top notch even though cartoonish, this was like a live action cartoon, which I believe was the intent

Disagree 100%. I loved the soundtrack and this movie was much better than any of the Transformers joints.

nikkas think something is a childrens film just because it isnt dark and super serious like The Dark Knight. It was a movie for everyone!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disagree 100%. I loved the soundtrack and this movie was much better than any of the Transformers joints.

nikkas think something is a childrens film just because it isnt dark and super serious like The Dark Knight. It was a movie for everyone!

The sound track didn't match the theme of the movie

cowboy bebop match jazz to sci-fi setting flawlessly and it meshed, it belonged, it was one

it was forced in this, and didn't add anything to the emotion, plus they could've picked a lot better songs from that era to match with the visuals

also this is a children's film, there's nothing wrong with an adult watching a childen's film, because we were children once

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The sound track didn't match the theme of the movie

cowboy bebop match jazz to sci-fi setting flawlessly and it meshed, it belonged, it was one

it was forced in this, and didn't add anything to the emotion, plus they could've picked a lot better songs from that era to match with the visuals

The tracks on the Awesome Mix matched the personality of the person who was listening to it. Thats what matters. They werent trying to match the music he was listening to, to the visuals at the time. Him listening to some cowboy bebop jazz wouldnt have matched his character portrayal.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

it's not.

Bruh that is your OPINION, I'm sure you aren't the only person who feel that way, but the general consensus is that you are very much in the minority.

it's not.

What?

the visual effects were the only reason to see this film

Is this not another OPINION of yours, that also go against the general consensus.

WHO are you trying to convince US or yourself?

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps

so was Toy Story

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bruh that is your OPINION, I'm sure you aren't the only person who feel that way, but the general consensus is that you are very much in the minority.

it's not.

What?

the visual effects were the only reason to see this film

Is this not another OPINION of yours, that also go against the general consensus.

WHO are you trying to convince US or yourself?

I gave my opinion and you have a problem with it
so you're the one trying to convince me

the story was bland, there were no interesting character dynamics outside of the racc00n or the tree, they were the only real characters

the star lord was just too damn corny, he's personality did not match the music selections, he was goofy not a cool guy like han solo, he was more like kelso from that 70's show

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
So was Forest Gump, but did anyone leave that movie saying "That was a good childrens movie"?

Its a low key diss and many of us caught it.
I wouldnt say Forest Gump is for everyone, not sure a small child would be entertained by it

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I wouldnt say Forest Gump is for everyone, not sure a small child would be entertained by it

Saw it when i was a kid, and i was thoroughly entertained.

How about Ghostbusters? Nobody came out of that saying it was a kiddy movie, everybody liked it. Either way you see my point. A movie that is for everyone isnt automatically a kiddy movie.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So was Forest Gump, but did anyone leave that movie saying "That was a good childrens movie"?

Its a low key diss and many of us caught it.

Forest Gump was not a children's movie

you will not find forest gump in the children's section anywhere

they had an advertisement for legos before the fukking movie

once again there's nothing wrong with liking a children's film

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Forest Gump was not a children's movie

you will not find forest gump in the children's section anywhere

they had an advertisement for legos before the fukking movie

once again there's nothing wrong with liking a children's film

Explain what makes something a children's movie as opposed to a movie that is for everyone.

My theater had an advertisement for that new Liam Neeson movie before the showing too. That movies isnt for kids. So seeing as how there were advertisements for people of all ages before the movie that leads me to believe it was a film for all ages.