THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Wait I ain't read through the thread but is nikkas really saying Ronan was a good Villain :mjlol:

Come on some that was a great movie but Ronan was a terrible villain. nikka was angry for his father' father father whatever the fukk with no real explanation provided :pachaha:

Yeah he was one note as fukk. Just because Pace gave a good or ok performance doesn't mean he was a great villain. He was perfunctory at best

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Yeah he was one note as fukk. Just because Pace gave a good or ok performance doesn't mean he was a great villain. He was perfunctory at best
The whole time I'm waiting on what the beef is? Why did he take it so personal? What were the egregious transgression that would drive someone to commit genocide and I probably will still be waiting 100 years from now :mjlol:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
It sounds like some of you just flat out don't like Marvel, which begs the question "why are you here"
full

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The whole time I'm waiting on what the beef is? Why did he take it so personal? What were the egregious transgression that would drive someone to commit genocide and I probably will still be waiting 100 years from now :mjlol:

C'mon breh you know how it'll work: you'll get called out for being a hater or expecting too much but when a marvel movie released by fox or sony does the same thing, or even bothers to give their villain a small piece of motivation but not great, it'll get dragged through the mud for doing so. Meanwhile you'll point out that Marvel movies minus anyone not featuring Loki as the chief nemesis do the same thing and they'll throw tomatoes at you but then...
giphy.gif

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It sounds like some of you just flat out don't like Marvel, which begs the question "why are you here"
full

I love Marvel breh. Love the movie but that doesn't mean it doesn't have shortcomings. You can love something and still point out its issues, especially when it comes to art. There are very few perfect movies. I love Iron Man 3 most on this board don't :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
full
I love Marvel breh. Love the movie but that doesn't mean it doesn't have shortcomings. You can love something and still point out its issues, especially when it comes to art. There are very few perfect movies. I love Iron Man 3 most on this board don't :yeshrug:

I'm pretty sure I said I love this movie, but I will call a spade a spade :ld:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
:childplease: nikka I'm on page 50 fukk is you talkin about?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

It wasn't particularly well developed....but they said several times he was responding to the peace treaty that had been signed between the Kree and Xandarians......after a lifetime of fighting each other I guess.

....I honestly have no idea what that means though lol. This was my introduction to this entire section of the Marvel universe :yeshrug:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I was actually surprised at how good Batista was. WWE actors are known for their cringeworthy acting with very few exceptions like the Rock but his humor in this movie perfectly matched Chris Pratt's wit. I hope we get to see more fighting from him in the next movie too!
:mjlol:

Why would I run my finger across his throat?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know about Star Wars but GOTG is waaaaaasayyyyyyy better than The Avengers.

I just saw it....shyt's all over Avengers....The Characterization/chemistry made Joss Whedon look like a poor man's James Gunn

Best chemistry I've ever seen in a comic flick.Iconic levels good.

2nd best Marvel movie behind Cap 2 IMO......Hell...fukk it...it's a tie for 1st place.

Cap 2 & Guardians....1A & 1B

Had that throwback vibe.Felt like I was watching a 80's/90's classic for the first time

My only nitpick would be the end scene with Ronan...I thought that was a lil:ld:

Marvel got some shyt on their hands with this franchise, though.I could literally feel the audience falling in love with these characters.

Groot:obama:

But Rocket is my guy:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movie was :wow:. fukking dope.

The only thing I didn't like (comic fan nitpick) was Gamora and Drax getting that crazy power down from the comics.:beli: Ronan is a boss in the comics but he was an absolute weak link in this film.

:russ: @ Ronan trying to get:demonic: in a No Flex Zone. Nebula's face was straight :merchant: status when he tried to step to Thanos. She knew better. Thanos hit him with that :dahell::birdman::camby:. It's a wrap for heroes everywhere when he steps off of the lazy boy.

Tell me why Thanos/Ronan's relationship in this movie kept reminding me of Smokey & Big Worm:heh:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
I don't really understand the Ronan had no motive complaint. I mean it was cliche but it was there and made abundantly clear each time he was on screen.