THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Just got back.

full review later

But. Movie could would have benefited from being longer, it literally zipped by(In a good way), should have been at least 2:45 long instead of just 2 hrs.

Soundtrack was full of win.

Ending was really iffy. With you know who grabbing you know what, the rest of the guardians touching him and they all manage to survive. (Although it was explained, I was like ehhh)

That being said everything up until that point was damn near TOP NOTCH.

The cast was PERFECT. not just the GOTG but every single person who made it on screen, fit perfectly.

Went with my sister who was is def not a sci fi/comic person (I STILL cant get her to watch the avengers) and she flat out LOVED this. almost cried several times, laughed hard, and talked about the movie well after it was over.

Visually I want to say this maybe the best looking movie I've seen in a while. Colors POP, The worlds look alive and vibrant when they are suppose to and dark and gloomy when they are suppose to.

So my gripes are How quickly the story starts(it's not really an issue, but the movie is so dope, unlike most long ass comic book films, it could have benefited from an extra 20-30 minutes of development.

The ending which works for some but left me feeling kinda ehhh.

And that's really it.

8.5/10

Gotdamn man 2017 for a sequel is going to be murder.

Sidebar I'm pissed I didn't see the post credit scene. Someone said it wasn't one. fml.

Can someone let me know what it was.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
As someone who isn't a comic book stan and didn't even know about this marvel comic, I was surprised by how good it was. I enjoyed it better than all the IM and Thor movies tbh. Last "fight" was kinda dull and corny after Ronan was looking like that nikka for the majority of the movie, but other than it was great.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
It was great. The banter between the Guardians was the best part of the movie. You shouldn't hear that the dialogue was better than the action, but the dialogue was amazing. Mind you, the action was fast, fun, and kept me :banderas:.

Chris Pratt as Star-Lord brought the heat. He was funny, engaging and made you root for him. I knew Andy had it in him, but wow.

The Rocket Racc00n and Groot relationship was great. Add this one to the the great assassin/mercenary... fukk it. One of the best partnerships of all-time lol.
I will be :to: when Thanos destroys him during the Infinity Gauntlet movie.

I haven't gone through the posts yet, but yea, Zoe was consistent with her :mjpls:. Conversely, she whooped much ass. Marvel has a great presentation re: their female characters.

Now to my dogg, Trill Batista. He delivered the lines with some conviction and he whooped ass. That's all he needs to do.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why was quill kidnapped/captured in the first place..i was confused with that

I dont kno his story in comics but they said they were bringing him to his father and the nova corps said he was half terran? So im sure that will be addressed in the future

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
I dont kno his story in comics but they said they were bringing him to his father and the nova corps said he was half terran? So im sure that will be addressed in the future
just looking it up...his father is named Jason of Spartax

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
It was great. The banter between the Guardians was the best part of the movie. You shouldn't hear that the dialogue was better than the action, but the dialogue was amazing. Mind you, the action was fast, fun, and kept me :banderas:.

Chris Pratt as Star-Lord brought the heat. He was funny, engaging and made you root for him. I knew Andy had it in him, but wow.

The Rocket Racc00n and Groot relationship was great. Add this one to the the great assassin/mercenary... fukk it. One of the best partnerships of all-time lol.
I will be :to: when Thanos destroys him during the Infinity Gauntlet movie.

I haven't gone through the posts yet, but yea, Zoe was consistent with her :mjpls:. Conversely, she whooped much ass. Marvel has a great presentation re: their female characters.

Now to my dogg, Trill Batista. He delivered the lines with some conviction and he whooped ass. That's all he needs to do.

Came into it thinking Batista would be the weak link. Dude was great. whole cast was fantastic. but the GOTG got swag the Avengers just can't fukk with.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Came into it thinking Batista would be the weak link. Dude was great. whole cast was fantastic. but the GOTG got swag the Avengers just can't fukk with.

Exactly. I was telling my fam earlier that they need to figure out a way to include Thor to give him some shine. His movies aren't setting the world on fire.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
the pirates said that they originally abducted him to bring him to his father in the movie

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
this shyt was dope but not better than cap2

star lords mom has incredible taste in music
39-jay-z-ehhh.gif

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Movie was fun. Wife even enjoyed it after making fun of "the movie with the talking racc00n" :heh:

They're definitely giving Vin D. more lines in the next one.