THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I find it hilarious to see people "loving" the howard the duck cameo. If literally ANYONE else did that marvel stans would clown the shyt out of it and call it retarded.

I actually liked howard the duck and the movie. :manny:

and at this moment DC is taking themselves way to seriously. How cool would a Mr. Myxlplyx cameo would be in a superman movie.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I actually liked howard the duck and the movie. :manny:

and at this moment DC is taking themselves way to seriously. How cool would a Mr. Myxlplyx cameo would be in a superman movie.

Never got the Howard The Duck hate. I got that shyt on blu ray. The goddes Lea Thompson giving up the draws to a duck. 80's synth. pretty dope effects. what more could you fukkers want.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
:whew:

That was a good-ass time at the theater....funny as shyt. Bautista :mjlol:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Need that in a gif
2quqhl1.gif

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Never got the Howard The Duck hate. I got that shyt on blu ray. The goddes Lea Thompson giving up the draws to a duck. 80's synth. pretty dope effects. what more could you fukkers want.

Yessir. One of my favorite childhood jawns. Didn't even know it was a Marvel comic till a few years later.

and 80s Lea Thompson...... :banderas:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
why was quill kidnapped/captured in the first place..i was confused with that
I dont kno his story in comics but they said they were bringing him to his father and the nova corps said he was half terran? So im sure that will be addressed in the future
in the comic his dad a galactic king/federation member & want him caught to face his fukkery cause he pissin off the other lords or claim the throne & that type shyt... he dont fukk wit his dad & dont want none of it so his dad put bountys on his head....
That evil ass grin ! Dude thanos bout that death
only person better at death is Annihilus, stated by the Mistress herself, but whoever got FF owns him so :camby:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Whoa breh!!!!

I gotta jump in here... Cuz when these so called "type of people" say that..... That's a legit gripe to use.

Ok yes, these other movies have been Marvel created and affiliated products but since studios like Fox and Sony own the rights, they pretty much have the last say and more control of the direction of these movies.

So for example say if Fox and the director says "hey we're gonna make Galactus a cloud" Marvel can only say "but he's not a cloud" and they say "fukk off" and do their own thing.

When they wanna make Deadpool Baraka from Mortal Kombat with Cyclops powers and Marvel says "that's not Deadpool" when they say "fukk off" you can't fault Marvel.

When it's decided that Dr. Doom is a billionaire American tech Mongol who was with the F4 during their cosmic incident that mutants his skin to metal or later change the race of Johnny a Storm, or give Spidey organic webbing or change the origin of some of the Xmen and so on and so on.

This goes beyond "that type of person"

Those past flops ain't on Marvel, all they could do is sit tearfully quiet and watch some of their babies get anally raped
My nikka, its still marvel. That was their decision to sell them the rights a while back in the first place. Marvel made that decision. MARVEL

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
I loved this movie...it was like how I felt seeing Star Wars for the first time, just pure giddy enjoyment.
James Gunn is that dude. I can't wait to see what he can do when other studios start throwing cash at him to make more big budget movies.
Still think Marvel has a problem with creating compelling villains outside of Loki. Ronan had potential but it was never fully realized. Hopefully once Thanos starts doing stuff he will buck the trend.

calling it now. He's going to be named as a director for one of the Star Wars spin-off movies in the next few weeks.