THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
lol. I thought it was a solid movie, but nothing more. I definitely thought Winter Soldier was better, but this met my expectations.

The only legit flaw is during the last battle IMO. which I won't spoil. but I thought it was ridiculous considering we saw what happened to the chick earlier in the film in the collectors office.

Other than that and the fact it should have been longer. Its really hard to nitpick.

I have only scene it once. But there really wasn't anything I can recall and think. GOTDAMN this is going on for way to long. which almost all of these 2hr+ superhero movies have had.

The Avengers had a shyt load of them.
The Dark Night did too

I could see people not liking it because its a space movie/sci-fi

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I thought I'd seen the pinnacle of bytchassness with nikkas stanning gaming consoles, but nikkas stanning and claiming wins off of comic book publishers easily takes the cake:scusthov:

anything can be stanned breh...it's all about what you are willing to stan for.... tvs shows, comics, videogames, sports teams, cars, women, shoes, cities, shirts, grass, toilet tissue.....

Pick a side... .:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
anything can be stanned breh...it's all about what you are willing to stan for.... tvs shows, comics, videogames, sports teams, cars, women, shoes, cities, shirts, grass, toilet tissue.....

Pick a side... .:manny:

I mean nikkas stan for there favorite ninja turtle. Stanning for a comic book publisher seems mundane.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
one i will say is that Marvel learned its lesson from the Dark world, these mostly exposition movies need to be tight, so they kept it to just two hours

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
one i will say is that Marvel learned its lesson from the Dark world, these mostly exposition movies need to be tight, so they kept it to just two hours

Man this could have used an extra 20-30 it breezed by imo. It's the opposite for most comic films. you know who Captain America, Iron Man, Batman, etc... that exposition wasn't needed. This could have used just a bit more at the beginning. BUT like I said, I didn't find a scene that lasted longer than it should.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
39-jay-z-ehhh.gif
fw2clu.gif
24gt6vn_th.gif

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I have never heard of any of these characters before.

I don't know any of the backstory of any of this series.

I don't know anything about this series, and the first time I've seen anything about it was in a preview at the movies.

Will I still enjoy and understand this movie? :ld:
Should I spend the $11 and see it at the theater, or get it from the DVD man on the train?:ld:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I have never heard of any of these characters before.

I don't know any of the backstory of any of this series.

I don't know anything about this series, and the first time I've seen anything about it was in a preview at the movies.

Will I still enjoy and understand this movie? :ld:
Should I spend the $11 and see it at the theater, or get it from the DVD man on the train?:ld:
yes