THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Great movie. It felt more like a sci fi movie like star wars than a typical super hero joint. I gotta give marvel credit. This was a huge gamble putting that much money for an unknown story. It would be nice if hollywood started coming out with original products rather than a bunch of sequels and remakes

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Black Light and Jackson Pollock shyt made no sense

need help brehs
Here;s an example of a Jackson Pollock painting:
7DS6qOm.jpg

With a black light you can pick up stains (blood and other bodily fluids :scusthov:) that you would not be able to see under normal light:
l9MjHOC.jpg

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, def. gave me the Star Wars feel. More of a Star Wars feel then those recent Star War movies. Humor wise, just wasn't for me. I saw some people laugh at parts but for the most the part that humor wasn't hitting the niguhs in theatre. I'm sure it's different though with a white audiende. And though it's nowhere near Avengers, it' def. had that Avengers appeal with the team effort. I knew the Racc00n or whatever animal that was would be a make or break for me. And to my surprise it was a make. Like his personality overall. Groot was a straight up goon. That surprised me because when it started off he seem the wackest of them all. But that turned out to be Drax the Destroyer. aka Baustia. Niguh stick to the WWE with that lame character. As big as he was that niguh couldn't do nothing. Star-Lord not my sense of humor. But at the same time he was tolerable with his corniness.

Parts I hated:
Now, what annoyed me was that Racc00n crashing his plane into everybody at the end. He coulda everybody doing that dumb mess. Also that dude who was Star-Lord boss killing all those people like it was a scene out of "Wanted" was lame as well. Somebody shoulda blasted that niguh before they died

Ending scene was just ok to me. No epic battle. If the ending would be stronger maybe it coulda pulled ahead of X-Men in terms of fun factor. Not touching Capt. 2 at all but overall it was a good 2 hours. This outer space world was cool.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just got back from seeing this with my sister and thought it was great.

I have to say visually the film looked really good with the designs of the ships and the worlds they created.

They did a really good job in introducing all the characters and giving them moments to shine in the film.

The homie Groot :salute:

Very nice mix of music and the pacing was really good as well.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Downey better hurry up on them negotiations because it looks like Pratt got that rock face type pop off this movie and could easily be pushed to the front by Disney. i know avengers 2 cast is already set but the build up for 3 is amazing right now. GOTG with the avengers and wuteva extended members they add on to go at thanos will be epic and probably will be the end of the line for a lot of the casts contracts so the body count will be legit big purp

what infinity stone was this? the power gem or are they even categorizing them shyts cause i dont know what the aether was supposed to do in thor 2