THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thought so. you want to nitpick at bad movies, well Marvel has a ton of those. and dont try to back track and be one of those "oh im talking about marvel studios only"

the fact that you compared green lantern and man of steel is hilarious

breh even the worst marvel movie (IM3) is better than green lantern and its neck to neck with man of steel.. what else yall got?

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Marvel just released this

Josh-Brolin-Thanos.jpg

:blessed:

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, you're one of those "only marvel studios is marvel" type of people

well..no? but if I bring in the X-men movies and spidey movies and the daredevil show thats about to start on netflix and agents of shield it would be no competition really :yeshrug:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
well..no? but if I bring in the X-men movies and spidey movies and the daredevil show thats about to start on netflix and agents of shield it would be no competition really :yeshrug:
so now we are jumping to tv shows for backup :stopitslime:

Some of the Xmen movies are good ( I kinda Stan for X2 :ahh:) but them movies get shyt on pretty hard to...especially Daredevil :heh: fukk a show for it. But DC does have up coming shows as well so whats the point?

Someone gonna jump to comics now? You fanboys that thirsty for a e-win? :whoa:

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Some of the Xmen movies are good ( I kinda Stan for X2 :ahh:) but them movies get shyt on pretty hard to...especially Daredevil :heh: fukk a show for it. But DC does have up coming shows as well so whats the point?

are you insane? are you touched in the head somehow?:wtf: you are arguing only to argue... go away little boy I dont have time for you... and before you post the mandatory :umad: or something in that fashion take a walk around the block and gather your thoughts...

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734

he actually brought up TV deals as a marvel > dc argument.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Checking this out early today. 2pm.
Hope I get there on time because Chipotle be packed during that time. Gotta have my movie food. :lolbron:

I want to try chipotle but no matter what day or time the line is out the fukking door. What the hell are they putting in that shyt

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These numbers aren't exactly accurate as some of those movies Previews started at 10:00PM and Guardians started at 7:00PM which gave it extra shows. But it's a solid number none the less.
In NYC they did that for all the blockbusters