THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
lol marvel fanboys. Yall really think Batman vs Superman/Justice league gonna flop or something? :what:

Soon as I see The Rock come in as Black Adam and hear Shazam yell "Shazam!" my life gonna be complete :blessed:

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol marvel fanboys. Yall really think Batman vs Superman/Justice league gonna flop or something? :what:

Soon as I see The Rock come in as Black Adam and hear Shazam yell "Shazam!" my life gonna be complete :blessed:

It will not flop no way, but untill it comes out marvels gonna make a couple of billions :yeshrug:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
It will not flop no way, but untill it comes out marvels gonna make a couple of billions :yeshrug:
thats a given. Im glad DC isnt spitting movies out as much tbh. Marvel has been winning the movie war (money wise)

Long as DC keeps killing it with the comics recently and bring out good movies every once in a while Marvel can continue to "win"

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island

flop? no
but next summer Marvel is going to put out a movie about a super-hero who can shrink and talk to ants :mjlol:

and we're still waiting for DC to roll out more than just Batman & Superman. Now with the success of GoTG DC/WB should be taking this personal.

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps
Movie was fukken amazing I think I may like it more than Cap 2 tbh when they showed Thanos :banderas: every character was awesome I did feel like Ronan was underused kinda how like they used Malekith on Thor 2 he was still a badass tho
also i've been hearing during the after credit scene you can see Adam Warlock coc00n and its broken so we might see him on GOTG2 :bryan:

Erik Killmonger

TRUE KING OF WAKANDA
Daps

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What? they dont release movies that often. Dont take that as "they release a lot of movies but hope some of them are good"

no

They release movies not as often, but they are all good. Im cool with that.

yeah green lantern and man of steel really shined :mjlol:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Marvel:eat:
Marvel and Walt Disney’s Guardians of the Galaxy exploded out of the gate on Thursday, with $11.2 million, besting the likes of Amazing Spider-Man 2 ($8.7m), Transformers: Age of Extinction ($8.8m), Godzilla ($9.3m), and Captain America: The Winter Soldier ($10.2m) to snag the year’s best Thursday debut.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme...guardians-of-the-galaxy-earns-11-2m-thursday/

These numbers aren't exactly accurate as some of those movies Previews started at 10:00PM and Guardians started at 7:00PM which gave it extra shows. But it's a solid number none the less.