THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt i kno this place and the innabets gonna be spoil central by the mornin so i might as well buck up and catch the earliest show tomorrow after i get off. I already saw a pic of thanos im trying to go in this unspoiled as possible

where? point me in that direction brehbreh thats my favorite character :whoo:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
where? point me in that direction brehbreh thats my favorite character :whoo:

:sas1:

10570334_887742551239442_1737466095898805843_n.jpg

:sas2:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
:gladbron:

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/g...ursday-box-office-opening-of-year-1201273544/

‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Soars to Biggest Thursday Box Office Opening of the Year

Who needs Iron Man?

Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy” got off to a rousing start on Thursday, rocketing to $11.2 million in late night preview screenings. That’s the biggest pre-opening total of the year, besting another Marvel title, “Captain America: The Winter Soldier’s” $10.2 million start in April. Roughly $1.9 million of “Guardian’s” initial haul came from Imax screenings.

Despite lacking a top-shelf superhero in the form of Captain America or Thor, the comic book adaptation is on track for the biggest August opening in history, topping “The Bourne Ultimatum’s” $69.3 million bow. It is expected to premiere to north of $75 million, but could soar even higher given that “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” debuted to $95 million this spring and this film is hitting loftier numbers.

meanwhile WB/DC is still 2 years off from finally getting Wonder Woman on the big screen :mjlol:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saw it last night. Great movie, probably my favorite Marvel film. I wasn't expecting so much comedy :heh: . Drax being super articulate, not understanding metaphors, and taking everything in a literal sense had me dying! I assumed his character would be a typical meathead but he was a highlight for me. The interactions between the main characters was entertaining as hell and refreshing.

I liked Dawn better but this is my second favorite movie of the year.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The Fact guardians of the Galaxy aint on this list is hilarious. Movie Gon be the first marvel flop since they been riding the new foudn love and success for comic movies that iron man 1 started.
:sas2:

:gladbron:

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/g...ursday-box-office-opening-of-year-1201273544/

‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Soars to Biggest Thursday Box Office Opening of the Year

Who needs Iron Man?

Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy” got off to a rousing start on Thursday, rocketing to $11.2 million in late night preview screenings. That’s the biggest pre-opening total of the year, besting another Marvel title, “Captain America: The Winter Soldier’s” $10.2 million start in April. Roughly $1.9 million of “Guardian’s” initial haul came from Imax screenings.

Despite lacking a top-shelf superhero in the form of Captain America or Thor, the comic book adaptation is on track for the biggest August opening in history, topping “The Bourne Ultimatum’s” $69.3 million bow. It is expected to premiere to north of $75 million, but could soar even higher given that “Captain America: The Winter Soldier” debuted to $95 million this spring and this film is hitting loftier numbers.

meanwhile WB/DC is still 2 years off from finally getting Wonder Woman on the big screen :mjlol:

:mjlol: