THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Brehs that was a dope movie :wow: Great mix of action and comedy. Felt like they fleshed out all 5 team members pretty well too. Top 3 movie of the summer for sure Cant wait for the next one

Only downside for me was the villain... Felt like he could have fukked shyt up WAY more than he did, but im starting to understand thats what we are gonna get from the marvel movies. :yeshrug:

But its dope to see an all off earth movie that was quality, keep em coming marvel :eat:
Yeah, they kept it safe somewhat. Though the body count was kinda high if you really think about that last mission

I'm kinda disappointed with the way they took Ronan, honestly. He's not a straight up 100% bad dude in the comics, and is kinda a hero at this point. Wanted to see him get a chance to redeem himself. And I don't like how they didn't really describe WHICH Infinity Stone it was. But these are minor gripes in the grand scheme of thing I guess

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Won't be able to see this until Monday. How was Thanos?

Fred.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Yeah, they kept it safe somewhat. Though the body count was kinda high if you really think about that last mission

I'm kinda disappointed with the way they took Ronan, honestly. He's not a straight up 100% bad dude in the comics, and is kinda a hero at this point. Wanted to see him get a chance to redeem himself. And I don't like how they didn't really describe WHICH Infinity Stone it was. But these are minor gripes in the grand scheme of thing I guess
Although it was minor that was stupid to me too. Marvel need to give us a villain BEFORE thanos who is really gonna cut loose, hoping its ultron but not expecting too much

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Won't be able to see this until Monday. How was Thanos?

Fred.

No big spoiler or anything but still...

Thanos gets mentioned a lot and the movie gives you the sense he's a legit threat and bad guy. But he only appeared for like 30 seconds in a 1 minute scene, I was a little disappointed because they didn't really build up him for Avengers 3. There's still no real link between him and the Infinity Gems and I hoped that was going to start in this film. I hope there's more development in Avengers 2 because I don't wanna sit through 30 minutes of explanation about Thanos and the Gems for A3 :beli:

Visually though :whoo: dude is a beast and you really get the sense he can fukk shyt up in an instant.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
And I like how generally all the comedy/funny stuff was pretty unforced. I feel like we're kinda beaten over the head with it in other Marvel films not named GOTG or Cap 2.

There were a couple of jokes that felt forced imo - specially in the beginning - but it wasn't a big deal at all. Overall it is a funny ass movie. Music helped a lot too.

Star Lord signing and dancing to distract Ronan was :mjlol:

That could've gone wrong very easy - specially considering it was the final scene - but they managed to pulled it off.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There were a couple of jokes that felt forced imo - specially in the beginning - but it wasn't a big deal at all. Overall it is a funny ass movie. Music helped a lot too.

Star Lord signing and dancing to distract Ronan was :mjlol:

That could've gone wrong very easy - specially considering it was the final scene - but they managed to pulled it off.
Agreed 100%. That shyt had me weak breh.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No big spoiler or anything but still...

Visually though :whoo: dude is a beast and you really get the sense he can fukk shyt up in an instant.
Yeah. The end of that one scene..

Where he sonned Thanos and was just sitting there smiling at him all big and crazy like. Goddamn. It was kinda creepy.

They need to show him more because I feel like they're gonna do a badass job at showing just how crazy he is. No more behind the scenes shyt. I NEED MORE GODDAMMIT lol

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yeah. The end of that one scene..

Where he sonned Thanos and was just sitting there smiling at him all big and crazy like. Goddamn. It was kinda creepy.

They need to show him more because I feel like they're gonna do a badass job at showing just how crazy he is. No more behind the scenes shyt. I NEED MORE GODDAMMIT lol

Did Thanos speak :lupe: