patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I can do it too because I can still wake up and drive to work. :smugdraper:

breh i just happen to look at the movie times for this..and im surprised they got movie theaters near me playing this shyt today at like 7 pm...i thought it would be a midnight release thing since its official release date is 8/1. oh well im not complaining..earlier the better

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
breh i just happen to look at the movie times for this..and im surprised they got movie theaters near me playing this shyt today at like 7 pm...i thought it would be a midnight release thing since its official release date is 8/1. oh well im not complaining..earlier the better
That'll work. I won't be able to check it out until the weekend.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, seems like most theaters here have the first showings today around 7-8 p.m for some reason:manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Gonna go watch it a couple of hours :blessed:

Hyped for this movie. Not expecting an all time classic but everything seems to point out to this being a very entertaining flick and that's all I ask tbh.

I hope the after credit scene is not what's it's being reported though :what:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt i kno this place and the innabets gonna be spoil central by the mornin so i might as well buck up and catch the earliest show tomorrow after i get off. I already saw a pic of thanos im trying to go in this unspoiled as possible

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
For all of you asking about Midnights. Sorry, Midnights died after "The Dark Knight Rises" shootings. Theaters will never do the midnight premiere's again. They feel it will be a cause for trouble. Don't get me wrong, there will still be a Midnight show but there will no more "MIDNIGHT" premiere anymore. So now they adopted an older formula called "Previews" where the start showing the movie 7-9PM to kill off demand. "The Matrix Reloaded" was the 1st film to try this method for a major blockbuster 10 years ago in 2003. So weither it be "The Avengers 2" or "Star Wars 7" expect "Preview" showings instead of Midnights going forward.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Just saw this. Amazing soundtrack first off. Good comedy in this as well. It makes you give somewhat of a shyt about a talking tree and a racc00n. Batista actually wasn't that bad. Great action as well.