THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Teaser Trailer to get everyone ready for the full trailer!

tumblr_lyscehA5Nt1qdul7oo1_500-2.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
what piff? there hasnt been one good let alone great phase 2 flick, so far we have had the painfully awful ironman 3 and just ok thor 2..

Your opinion...... Thor 2 was very solid.... I get the whole "once the bar is raised, strive to surpass it" POV ...... But just cuz a movie ain't Avengers/The Dark Knight to the 10th power don't mean it's a terrible movie. Let's not act like spoiled brats (not you specifically breh but in general) and try to shyt on something for the sake of shytting on it.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Your opinion...... Thor 2 was very solid.... I get the whole "once the bar is raised, strive to surpass it" POV ...... But just cuz a movie ain't Avengers/The Dark Knight to the 10th power don't mean it's a terrible movie. Let's not act like spoiled brats (not you specifically breh but in general) and try to shyt on something for the sake of shytting on it.
what is the difference between ok and solid exactly :stopitslime:just complaining over semantics here.The fact is thor 2 was entertaining but forgettable..Dragging dark knight and avengers into the discussion is somewhat silly.Blade 1& 2 werent like either of those films but I rate them very highly "on its own merits".Thats all one asks for with these films

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All I want to know is if Thanos will be in the trailer.

Fred.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
what is the difference between ok and solid exactly :stopitslime:just complaining over semantics here.The fact is thor 2 was entertaining but forgettable..Dragging dark knight and avengers into the discussion is somewhat silly.Blade 1& 2 werent like either of those films but I rate them very highly "on its own merits".Thats all one asks for with these films

Ok..... Semantics..... It's a very good movie.... On it's own merits....

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ok..... Semantics..... It's a very good movie.... On it's own merits....
whats is thor 2? u went from solid to very good movie within minutes, thats an opinion that can be taken serious :rudy: perhaps you also rate ironman3 highly also :mjpls:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
whats is thor 2? u went from solid to very good movie within minutes, thats an opinion that can be taken serious :rudy: perhaps you also rate ironman3 highly also :mjpls:

Solid doesn't mean horrible..... Remember..... "Semantics" :mjpls:

IM3 was terrible

What is your beef with Thor 2?? What do you actually find so bad or could've been done so much better? I would love to read your screenplay!:smugfavre:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

IM3 was terrible

What is your beef with Thor 2?? What do you actually find so bad or could've been done so much better? I would love to read your screenplay!:smugfavre:

What made I3 so horrible. Its at a 4 on Amazon and certified fresh. Its been sitting on my hardrive for a minute, is it that fukking trash or are do yall need less iron in your diets.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
What made I3 so horrible. Its at a 4 on Amazon and certified fresh. Its been sitting on my hardrive for a minute, is it that fukking trash or are do yall need less iron in your diets.

If you want a response I'm gonna defer this to my good friend @Roman Brady :troll:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:dahell:
IM3 was terrible

First you assumed because thor 2 wasnt avengers/tdkk I was calling it shyt.Then you assumed because I cited your flip flop from solid to very good that means I thought the movie was horrible. Now I supposedly have a beef with thor 2 when the only movie I have labelled (quite clearly) as terrible is iron man 3. :snoop: at calling me a troll because your suspect reading comprehension

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
First you assumed because thor 2 wasnt avengers/tdkk I was calling it shyt.Then you assumed because I cited your flip flop from solid to very good that means I thought the movie was horrible. Now I supposedly have a beef with thor 2 when the only movie I have labelled (quite clearly) as terrible is iron man 3. :snoop: at calling me a troll because your suspect reading comprehension

Friend?? I never flip flopped!! This want make sense but it will...... You can't reach 65 without getting to 50 first!!:troll::ohhh::mindblown::wtf:

Moving along.... Maybe "beef" was too strong of a word.... I didn't mean it literally..... I just was curious of your opinion of specifics..... Which you still haven't answered ( like that other question from @BelowTheMasonDixon )

I never called you a troll friend!!! Our views are as far apart as you may assume:jawalrus:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Your opinion...... Thor 2 was very solid.....
Ok..... Semantics..... It's a very good movie...
thats a flip flop because these statements arent the same
Moving along.... Maybe "beef" was too strong of a word.... I didn't mean it literally..... I just was curious of your opinion of specifics..... Which you still haven't answered
I think I did I said it was entertaining but forgettable the whole thing just played out like a feature length movie tv special..

( like that other question from @BelowTheMasonDixon )
he never aimed that question at me he or she was asking you

I never called you a troll
If you want a response I'm gonna defer this to my good friend @Roman Brady :troll:

:mjpls:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
i though thor 2 was better than thor 1 which was terrible and boring in my opinion. thor 2 is very solid in my opinion way better than capt. america and iron man 2 and leagues ahead of iron man 3