THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
i'm not to up on guardians like that

so.. is it basically like the avengers, except made of aliens instead of humans?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
i'm not to up on guardians like that

so.. is it basically like the avengers, except made of aliens instead of humans?
i aint up on it either but its definately not to the scale of avengers..They just seem like some space bandit like group

Daps
Reppin
St louis
GOTG will be the star wars of this
generation.......calling it now.
2uhq15w.jpg

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They are from Marvel's cosmic line. Well, besides them and Nova I think they are the only cosmic titles going on right now but I think the best word to describe the group is proactive. The racc00n don't take shyt from nobody... they are more kick ass, take names later than your run of the mill hero team. Only problem I had with their relaunch was ol' boys daddy issues.. I was kinda like :patrice: at that.

But the art in the title is great. Truth be told, the older series is the tighter series.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
GOTG will be the star wars of this
generation.......calling it now.
2uhq15w.jpg
there will never be a star wars of this generation or the next for the simple fact while the story helped the real driving force for those movies success was the special efx and concept for those times.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Man!!! This trailer got me pretty hyped for the movie! Can't wait to see it this August. Hopefully this movie does pretty good numbers which I think it will.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt has potential to be a hit with kids, depends on what they decide to do with rocket...cause rocket and groot gonna be the stars of this....they better go the pg route with them....cause if they try to make them too edgy/adult, parents aint gonna let their kids watch them, no matter how much the kids gonna want to....also, I don't like bastista as drax, he doesn't look right....drax didn't need to be that big, just needed to be cut/toned...