THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
New stills
tumblr_n15xu5tdpT1ts2fm5o2_1280.jpg

images2.JPG

images1.JPG

Trailer premieres tomorrow night on Kimmel.
Gamora just looks off to me, regardless I'm liking what I'm seeing

Last edited:

usopp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
syrup village
Marvel cancelled and revamped the whole Marvel Cosmic line and relaunched Guardians of the Galaxy as this bloody vaginal discharge of a book to prep non-comic purists for the movie.

Marvel's not using the comic as it's "source material". Marvel is using this movie as the source material for the comic.
:gag: :drool: :cook: :gag:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I stopped reading that Bendis' hatchet job on Guardians. What a fukk in the face THAT book is to fans of D&A. But I do read the X-Men books.....this motherfukker just HAD to cross the two over. But yeah the movie is derived from the team as written by D&A. Comic purists LOVE that run, and if pays homage to that well, then there are no qualms to be had. That Bendis shyt though... :sadcam:

I heard D & A are suppose to get the book back for a "limited" prelude run.....

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/01...dy-lanning-return-to-guardians-of-the-galaxy/

and Yeah Bendis ruined that book.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Marvel cancelled and revamped the whole Marvel Cosmic line and relaunched Guardians of the Galaxy as this bloody vaginal discharge of a book to prep non-comic purists for the movie.

Marvel's not using the comic as it's "source material". Marvel is using this movie as the source material for the comic.
They did this to ironman as well...worse
And nick fury