THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
thats a flip flop because these statements arent the same
I think I did I said it was entertaining but forgettable the whole thing just played out like a feature length movie tv special..

he never aimed that question at me he or she was asking you

:dahell:

:mjpls:

On what scale?? :mjpls: Solid, very good... It's all the same...... Or can't be and can be!!!:lolbron:

Ok that's fair enough....

And though buddy quoted me..... His questions was open to anyone who felt different of his views. We are great friends now, I respectfully deferred to you. :jawalrus:

and you are not a troll :youngsabo:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
:wow: Chris Pratt actually looks the part breh, no homo but in the last frame with his shirt off he looks like the archetypal comic book hero.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
it's 20 seconds, but it was an underwhelming 20 seconds. not passin judgement til the trailer, but im not sure i love the look they went with here.

also, fukk off with this trend of trailer teasers hollywood

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Chris Pratt looks like a leading man (NH) the tree looks dope. the squirrel is gonna be awesome... but those other 2. i don't know about them, nothing seems interesting about them

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Chris Pratt looks like a leading man (NH) the tree looks dope. the squirrel is gonna be awesome... but those other 2. i don't know about them, nothing seems interesting about them
I dont see it, leads are suppose to have star appeal or in the very least a presence like a maineventer this dude looks like a frat boy jobber..Being the only humanoid in the group draws more attention to him and thats a bad thing

Conz

Superstar
Daps
he has that generic jacked white guy look that are usually in these types of movies.

what do the 2 green things do that sets them apart? Bautista just seems like he's gonna bring the movie down a notch and ive seen whatsherface play the kickass female role enough already

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
he has that generic jacked white guy look that are usually in these types of movies.
star wars and serenity immediately come to mind, nathan fillion and harrison ford did not look like doofus jobbers they had a natural presence the kind this noob doesnt

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Where the fukk is the trailer? I thought it was supposed to drop today.

Fred.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Trailer is supposed to premiere on Jimmy Kimmel tonight.