THE OFFICIAL Marvel's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
you said it not me. Not clutching to anything just saying your exaggeration isn't even remotely accurate.
googled "Avengers Cinematography", all that comes up is who was the cinematographer for the movie and TDK cinematographer crapping on the Avengers cinematography. lol Coincidence?
so you are saying more than 1% of the population went to film school or knows and understands cinematography. Who's retarded?! :usure:
Don't know why your just singling out cinematography. Perhaps you missed earlier posts discussing the lack of art in things like camera work and the made for tv feel of the movies.

Those are common compliments. The average person doesnt know what certain technical terms mean but they know the eye test.

For example you don't need to go to film school to notice the difference in visual fidelity between a show like True Detective and hemlock grove.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Don't know why your just singling out cinematography. Perhaps you missed earlier posts discussing the lack of art in things like camera work and the made for tv feel of the movies.

Those are common compliments. The average person doesnt know what certain technical terms mean but they know the eye test.

For example you don't need to go to film school to notice the difference in visual fidelity between a show like True Detective and hemlock grove.

Don't things like "camera work" and "made for tv feel of the movies" fall under the umbrella of cinematography? And really you are the first person I saw with these specific complaints. They aren't "common".
I've never seen Hemlock Grove.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know what you cats are arguing about any more.

Is it "The Avengers" vs "TDK", or "Rises", first off? @Jello Biafra

Fred.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Take away Ledger and TDK is pedestrian. For people saying TDK was better directed/written/filmed in nonsense. The cinematography is basically lipstick on a pig. They had to do everything they could to dress up that movie because the script was average at best. Other than Ledger there were no memorable moments and the acting was bland. And it's funny how the joker was the only one out of the entire trilogy that didn't have a back story or flash back of some kind.

If TDK was a baseball team, the Joker hit 3 monster HR's but nobody was on base when it hit them and the movie only score 3 runs. The Avengers played small ball and was able to manufacture runs throughout the movie and put up 8 runs.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Take away Ledger and TDK is pedestrian. For people saying TDK was better directed/written/filmed in nonsense. The cinematography is basically lipstick on a pig. They had to do everything they could to dress up that movie because the script was average at best. Other than Ledger there were no memorable moments and the acting was bland. And it's funny how the joker was the only one out of the entire trilogy that didn't have a back story or flash back of some kind.

If TDK was a baseball team, the Joker hit 3 monster HR's but nobody was on base when it hit them and the movie only score 3 runs. The Avengers played small ball and was able to manufacture runs throughout the movie and put up 8 runs.
:dead:

If tdk's script was pedestrian then avengers script was written by a monkey with down syndrome.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
:dead:

If tdk's script was pedestrian then avengers script was written by a monkey with down syndrome.

Ok breh... who stood out besides Ledger???? It wasn't Maggie Gyllenhaal so don't even say her? Morgan Freeman, Michael Cane & Gary Oldman played minor roles that didn't stand out. Christian Bale? Don't even try to say him. He was generic as Bruce Wayne and his batman voice distracted from him playing batman which wasn't memorable anyway. Everybody else in the movie were extras or played minor roles.

RDJ, Samuel L Jackson and Loki at least brought something called a personality to The Avengers. When Colson got killed people actually cared. When Rachel died nobody gave two fukks.

This movie would've been GOAT if it was just about the Joker and a regular detective trying to find him like Al Pacino or Robert De Niro. And speaking of them two... This is why TDK sucked and couldn't be saved by Heath Ledger.

This is one of the most important scenes in the movie where the villain and hero meet for the first time and have a one on one. Ledger kills his part but the scene is then cheapened and fukked up by Bale's generic rhetoric lines.

Now compare that to the Loki and Toni Stark scene

or Loki and Black Widow

I mean you can't even compare the two... :russ: Which is more entertaining overall.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ok breh... who stood out besides Ledger???? It wasn't Maggie Gyllenhaal so don't even say her? Morgan Freeman, Michael Cane & Gary Oldman played minor roles that didn't stand out. Christian Bale? Don't even try to say him. He was generic as Bruce Wayne and his batman voice distracted from him playing batman which wasn't memorable anyway. Everybody else in the movie were extras or played minor roles.

RDJ, Samuel L Jackson and Loki at least brought something called a personality to The Avengers. When Colson got killed people actually cared. When Rachel died nobody gave two fukks.

This movie would've been GOAT if it was just about the Joker and a regular detective trying to find him like Al Pacino or Robert De Niro. And speaking of them two... This is why TDK sucked and couldn't be saved by Heath Ledger.

This is one of the most important scenes in the movie where the villain and hero meet for the first time and have a one on one. Ledger kills his part but the scene is then cheapened and fukked up by Bale's generic rhetoric lines.

Now compare that to the Loki and Toni Stark scene

or Loki and Black Widow

I mean you can't even compare the two... :russ: Which is more entertaining overall.

Wow. I'm actually speechless at how someone could have such a terrible opinion.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
guardians thread must be one of the biggest in coli movie history :wow:

i'll take that as a "youre right :sadcam: "

:sas1:
:russ: not even close my breh.

I feel like im being trolled. He posts a 10/10 scene from tdk That has more quotables than all the mcu films combined then a couple of like 6/10 scenes from avengers.

Im flabbergasted. :wow:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
:russ: not even close my breh.

I feel like im being trolled. He posts a 10/10 scene from tdk That has more quotables than all the mcu films combined then a couple of like 6/10 scenes from avengers.

Im flabbergasted. :wow:

is was a 10/10 for Ledger. Batman fukked it up. You acting like it was like this :mjpls:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don't even know what you cats are arguing about any more.

Is it "The Avengers" vs "TDK", or "Rises", first off? @Jello Biafra

Fred.
Well TNC and I were arguing about Avengers vs TDK before I realized dude was trolling with his replies and I gave up.
Everything after that is a mystery to me.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I never got an answer to these yo :heh:

but its cool:whoa:

You're this dumb, right? :what:

You're asking where the DC fanboys are when a couple dudes that hate this movie have more posts (60+) than 99% of the people here that liked it.

Do you seriously think they're gonna come out and say "yeah, I stan DC breh, completely disregard my posts"....or are you smart enough to figure out an ulterior motive?

And I already addressed this:

So? It really is dumb to think that movies gonna flop.
Gonna ask one more time. Where did i call people fanboys for liking guardian's?

You came into a thread 20 pages deep, people praising the movie left and right, quoted no one, mind you, just made a blanket statement about "Marvel fanboys", and you expect people to know who and what specifically you're talking about? Then on top of that you hadn't even seen the movie.

Like I said, you ain't this dumb.

Fred.